• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Spoilers ► Yozora and his moveset

It's been a very long time since I've posted on here but this is the best Kingdom Hearts forum I know that will speculate and look at the details. I posted this on reddit but no meaningful discussion. If it isnt some sort of meme it gets overlooked :/ A few days ago I finally beat Yozora after...
  2. B

Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion transition to BBS to KH2

Does anyone wonder or has anyone put made a diagram of Birth by Sleep Radiant garden transformed into KHII Radiant Garden? I've tried to make a mental picture of how similar the two actually are and I can kinda see how the Fountain Court and the Area where Merlin lives are similar but that's it...
  3. B

What is your gaming history?

Hello everyone, I made this thread for everyone to post their how long you have been gaming and how do you rate your favorite games amongst each other. I'll start first. I've been gaming since Kindergarten. Here is my list. Throughout my career I was a big pokemon fan. 2001: Pokemon Crystal >...
  4. B

A couple things I need staightend up for me

I recently just finished the game and some things are confusing me. 1. The transformation of Terra-Xehanort to new Xehanort. How far is the gap between the Aqua vs TX and blank points? The reason I ask is I'm confused as to why this "new Xehanort" has longer hair. Is new Xehanort still...
  5. B

Critical mode or Proud mode?

Since I don't have a psp and won't be getting one until Christmas, what would be easier? I know you pretty much have to do everything to get the final episode or see the secret ending on Standard so what's the better deal and what's the difference between Critical and Proud?
  6. B

iPhone 4G

I'm excited for the phone. i can't wait for it to come out what would be amazing is if you could trade in a 3G iPhone for a shiny, new 4G one. i don't know what the statistics are for the 3G and 3GS but i would think the 3G would sell more because of it's low price.(don't flame me, please)...
  7. B

Virus warning?

I keep on getting a virus warning why?
  8. B

what are the most ridiculous rules in your school?

Just as the title says. 5 minutes: you only have 5 frickin minutes to get to classes and it sucks if a class is another building. and especially if the teacher is a bitch and counts you tardy when the bell just rings. No ipods/mp3: this rule makes no sense to me. what harm is it going to do if...
  9. B

Goodwood mods guitar hero world tour

I've seen the goodwoods drum set for world tour and every vid I see is someone putting together the rockband set. My birthday is coming up and I want to know if the set up is hard, what would I need for it, and can it break?
  10. B

Apple press release and 4.0 firmware

When is apple's press release that many speculate that apple will be showcasing their tablet and when will 4.0 firmware be out cause I want an update
  11. B

the world that never was

in KH2, you know that area by Memory Skyscraper that's blocked off by the truck? Can you Explore that in days? i'm thinking about getting the game is it good?
  12. B

What song is this

There's this song that starts out like "it never came to my mind ..... I'm falling into gray into nothing... No one came to my side. Shadow of a new time.... I'm alive (break me down, walk away) I'm alive (don't need to say I know)"
  13. B

odst Vidmaster endure help?

hey people (sorry if this is in the wrong section) the last achievement i need for recon is endure (the firefight one) and i need one more person to help. barricade21153 is my gamertag on xbl so message me if you wanna help. i would glady appreciate the help.
  14. B

What is an unversed?

I've been gone for a while and now I'm hearing unbirths being called unversed now. what is an unversed? I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place and I'm sorry if this has been asked before
  15. B

My centro is dead

My centro is dead which means it doesn't work anymore. My service AT&T and the sim card that it came with didn't read in my phone and I don't think it saved to my sim card I tried many times to save to the card but it would say no card was inserted and there was. I think it saved to my phone...
  16. B

the worst television shows of television history

Like the title says, what are the worst tv shows that you have ever watched?
  17. B

Help/Support ► Now what?

Ok guys I'm back. You guys probably don't remember my other thread but remember that girl that I like? Her boyfriend broke up with her to date someone on myspace a couple days ago. I honestly didn't think that it was going to last that long. But after what seemed like forever, it's over! Now I...
  18. B

Red Blue?

Why is everything most of the time red and blue? Examples: water and fire machinama red vs blue gangs. (if you don't know what i'm talking about Bloods vs Crips) Ho-oh vs lugia! Has anyone else noticed? why is that?
  19. B

Battle of the bands

who would win out of these 4 bands? Metallica AC/DC Aerosmith Kiss
  20. B

Help/Support ► i don't know what to think

Since kindergarten i have liked this girl and never said a word. Now we're in eighth grade and still haven't said anything. I payed because she's going out with one of my friends. i think she really doesnt want to go out with him. She talks to me more than she talks to him they sit right by each...
Back