• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lasersquash

GIVE THIS MAN A OSCAR!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyFdkHv9WJU
  2. lasersquash

Help/Support ► Breast Feeding

A pet within my family recently gave birth to puppies. She also then had a vaginal infection that led to having her spayed. And now that she came back we dont know whether to let her breast feed her puppies, or not. Help?
  3. lasersquash

Recommendations

Ive had a psp-2000 for two years with a couple of games, plus was expecting to get BBS, and my psp starts failing me with problems with the D-Pad and at times shuts of by itself and wont turn on unless i use the charger. But the problem is i don't know what to do with it because its out of...
  4. lasersquash

This

I think what im asking is really stupid but i can hear kh bbs in the background and i just want to hear what they are saying ok Final Fantasy XIII TGS 2009 Walkthrough Off-Screen Video Videos - G4tv.com
  5. lasersquash

nobodies

I know this may be the most stupid question and i dont know it has been said before but i wonder if a Heartless can make a Nobody. And i say this because a nobody is a body or shell who has lost its heart and a heartless has a body of darkness so does that mean like a soldier gets beaten by...
  6. lasersquash

TGS expectations

What do you expect to see on tgs 09 and the other event. I just want to see how the organization somebodies look like, just the tought of a real zexion....
  7. lasersquash

just thinking

Can a keyblade master control a world that he has locked or opened and can he control someones else keyblade if host is not there or has not summoned it And i dont know if it has been posted before and no flamming
  8. lasersquash

TGS kh

My friend told me yesterday that on TGS,that is going to be next month,is going to show instead of kh3 footage a kh anime and its made by a third party but has connections with nomura And i wanted to know if this is possible or not. and please no flamming...
  9. lasersquash

im just wondering

I don't know if im doing something wrong but i want to know if that the episode 1 of coded is really out because i haven't seen any game play of that episode. and please no flamming if i did something wrong
  10. lasersquash

My turn

Well i have seen all of the others theries of the roxas, sora and roxas relationship and i think that xemnas knew that sora was going to be a keyblade master because to make kingdom hearts he had to make a smaller example and see if it works and not just destroys each others heart and by then i...
  11. lasersquash

what if?

well im just curios if days is really gonna end in the fight with riku because i always thought it was going to be sora since you do fight roxas in the end of kh2
Back