• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Roxas and Ven

Okay, this idea has been bugging me for a while, so I thought I'd see what other people thought. Crazy idea: what if Roxas and Ventus are one and the same? After all, Sora had taken in Ven's heart. Which means when he released his and Kairi's in KH1, Ven's must have gone too. And what if Ven's...
  2. D

The Silent Death Trilogy, Book 1

Right, so I'm writing this book with hopes to get it published eventually. I want to post the first chapter here, and generally I want your opinions on my style of writing and whether or not you would be interested in reading the whole book. Please be honest, but with constructive comments...
  3. D

Silent Death

Well, this is a story that I have had the basic ideas for for a while. It's only now that I have decided to write it. This is chapter 1. Can people let me know what you think? I want criticism of my writing, ideas, anything. Constructive criticism, mind you. It is kinda short, but it is kinda...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfic: A New Darkness

This is the first fanfic I have written, so I want honest opinions and comments. Please give it a read and tell me what you think. Also, let me know if you would like me to write more. I kinda have the ideas for it so if people want it then I can write more. Here it is: Chapter 1 One...
  5. D

Chibi Kawaii Contest!!!

Here it is!!!!!! The first ever Dark_Dragon Kawaii Contest!!!!! Check out the link and vote for the most Kawaii contestant!!!! The one with the most votes recieves a place in the finals!!!!!! Place your votes now!!!!! Link: Kingdom Hearts Chibi by ~DarkDragon1992 on deviantART
  6. D

Just wondering...

Right.This is something I noticed at the start of kh2, when you play as Roxas. In the mansion, Roxas draws something on the table which makes it dissappear, so you can get to DiZ's computer room. If you look closely, the Heartless and Nobody symbols are already drawn on the table. Which poses...
Back