• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► The Destined

Epilogue ~20 Years Ago~ The laboratory exploded as a shrill scream escaped as a nurse ran from the room, a large hole turning crimson on her stomach. The power began to fluctuate then completely extinguished, shrouding the wing in darkness, but unable to cover up the smell of scorched flesh...
  2. D

Chapter 19: Eternal Dreams One Week Later The morning sky arose to a quiet stillness, the clouds remained distant as persons old and young, from different worlds and reaches of the universe arrived at Disney Castle. Once word had spread that the Keyblade War was over, at the cost of one so...
  3. D

Chapter 18: Destined The vast, emptiness of space was too calm, too silent for Rinn’s liking as she gazed out the forward viewport. The pilot reached above her head and flicked a green flashing toggle, shaking her head in confusion. “According to our coordinates, we should be within range of...
  4. D

Chapter 17 Crescendo The clash of metal serenaded across the Black Pearl as Captains’ Barbossa and Sparrow danced around each other’s life ending blows. Tsukasa stared in amazement as the swordsmen chopped and hacked away at each other from behind the safety of an up turned rum barrel. He sat...
  5. D

Ah....Zack Powers...he is an OC created by a friend of mine for this story. He and Rebecca are tied together through a realm of Megaman... Tsukasa is not Luxord in disguise. He is an OC.
  6. D

Chapter 16 Duel of the Fates Like an approaching tsunami, figures raced forward towards the ready challengers, heartless and nobodies pooling up from beneath the castle as if raising from the depth’s of Hell. As the first clang of metal striking metal sounded, each person knew that their fates...
  7. D

Chapter 15 The Keyblade War The foreboding castle seemed to rise out of the deserted island like an approaching storm on the horizon, Sora thought as he crested another dune. He stopped; sweat dripping off of him from a combination of the blistering sun and the heavy armor. Sora bent low...
  8. D

To answer your question Coldman, Dest is Riku's Nobody while Nex is the leader of the Destined.
  9. D

Chapter 15: Approaching Storm “It’s been almost a week and I’m tired of you telling me to remain calm GANONDORF!” Bowser roared as he continued to pace heavily about the subterranean chamber. Ganon stood standing where he had off and on since Kairi’s condition had risen from comatose to near...
  10. D

Chapter 14 Battle Lines The morning sun rose across the grand fields and twinkled in the mosaic windows adorning the Temple of Twilight, but the color that arched across the morning sky was not a lazy blue, but magenta. Blood had been spilt. Hyrule was ablaze with villagers clambering to make...
  11. D

Haley Joel Osment.....

I'm sure that there is a way to at least alter his voice electronically. Either way, i'd rather it be Osment than another preson being Sora
  12. D

Chapter 13 : Destabilization The chilled air that leaked slowly from the archway unnerved Kairi, but deep in her heart, buried under layers of questions, she knew that this was the path she must take. Each new step and flick of shadow caused the dim earthy stairwell to appear unwelcoming and...
  13. D

Thanks twilight. To explain the Sora and Kairi bit, they are actually living in what they feel is reality, but in essence each are in a suspended illusion. So you could say that this is a dream.
  14. D

Chapter 12 The Lost Ones Images and words slowly crawled along but there was no emotional connection. Kairi felt numb, discarded as if nothing in the world had feeling. Naminè, I'm not giving up on him, I care too much for Sora to throw everything away…he's coming to save me— Kairi gasped...
  15. D

Chapter 11 Deja Vu Sora lay prone atop the dilapidated dock, tears streaming down his cheeks, each stinging as the salt met his lacerated face. Roxas….Roxas please, I need you now more than anything please, help me…only a minute gust of wind responded to Sora’s plea. Sora lifted himself up...
  16. D

Chapter 10 Hoist the Blades The eerie silence that surrounded the group ranged from sorrow to logical determination. Chappu had sat besides the memorial, seemingly battling his own feelings. He recalled fighting Sin…So much had happened…Wakka where are you? Tsukasa stared wide eyed at the city...
  17. D

Chapter 9 Chapter 9 Destiny Entwined “How is he?” a voice asked, breaking the rhythmic whistling and beeping from the life support system. “He was stabbed in the heart, by that.” The man stated, pointing to an operating table where a blood soaked barbed cakram lay. That traitor should have...
  18. D

Chapter 9: The Keyblade Prophecy The low hum of information terminals and the occasional drip of water were the only sounds to penetrate the heavy silence inside of the Holosphere Archives. Riku sat motionless; his mind picturing Aerith’s last moments over and over again in his mind. She...
  19. D

The Ash Projekt

The Ash Projekt Gray snow drifts and demolished vehicles line the ice covered highway as if in a line to take part in a grand feast. There is no banquet, only more snow and winding roads. Mile markers stack upon miles as states and border crossing signs vanish into the awaiting grips of...
  20. D

Chapter 8 Anarchy The wail of mechanical voices and ear splitting alarms rang across the entire Bay as guardsmen and sentries rushed to the command kiosk, but as the reinforcements scrambled through twisting and winding corridors, not one made it to the command kiosk entrance. Separating the...
Back