• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Man, that sucks. I hate it when you try to pull a group like that together and it all falls apart.

Hey, you're still into Pokemon right?
    Dude, thanks for the link; I will be definitely reading this. You are going to post this on KHInsider, right? I hope you do; I really want to comment. Anyway, thanks again.
    Um, if you want to start posting or give me a link to what you already have done, that's fine, but I'll leave it up to you.
    Doubtful. If they didn't make a 3rd gen yellow, they won't make a 4th gen crystal. But what pisses me off is that they won't be using crystal female player character for the remakes.
    Finals are over, so I'm free as a bird. I've applied to a university for the winter. What's up with your life?
    I saw that. But school has started for me so I have less time now, but I'll be sure to check it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back