• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Those three fairy things??

:confused:Yea what the heck was up with those three fairy things that wer working for Malificent? They played like no important role. were they from another game or somthing??
  2. A

HOW DO U DO IT?????

OK how the heck do u get pictures and stuff under what u post??:confused::confused:
  3. A

Riku heartless??

Ok i just thought of this when i was listening to my kh1 soundtrack, but when riku was....possesed i guess by Ansems heartless was riku in turn transformed into a heartless or was he simply possesed:confused: does anyone follow me?
  4. A

Just sayin hi

Hey wats up ppl im new to kh things on the internet like forums but im away from home and cant play kingdom hearts for another 6 and a half weeks =(
  5. A

How to beat Sphiroth

How in the heck do u beat sephiroth in kh 2 ive tried it and its like impossible, i dont know if i have to lvl up more or wat, wats a good stragety to use?
Back