• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help! Orichalcum+

K, I have the seven Orichalum+ mentioned in the strategy guide-- The three in the chests (Central Computer Mesa[Space Paranoids], Sunset Terrace[Twilight Town], and The Brink of Despair[The World That Never Was]) Then, finishing Starry Hill[Hundred Acre Wood], finishing A New Day is...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Black Blood ~an original fic

Alright, I guess I'm doing this purely for one person... Eh, well, one is better'n none! ^.^ Kalyn’s stomach growled louder with every step she took as she led Bellatrix by the reins. She moaned in protest, and Bellatrix whinnied an answer Kalyn did not bother to hear. The pink-haired girl...
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Black Blood ~an original fic

Well.... 34 to 43... there's gotta be somebody... Please say something! Someone? At least email me CC.... please? Lila sighed as she ran the gemmed brush through her dirty-blonde hair. Her blue eyes were completely dazed as she dreamed of what tonight would be like. For several months now, she...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

*whimper* It's always a good story when characters innocently bring up tragic pasts... *tear* Oh, man, I can't believe how good u are at fitting music to story. I suck at that. >< I'm way better at writing cliffies and plot twist... and plot holes. =^.^= lol... Actually, I can't write that...
  5. A

Heh.. Kaze... meh, who cares. ^^ If he's really dead... he's really dead... *sigh* At least Ketso's smart... Well, I needed this chapter. Oh, the stress of school. >< STupid preregistration... makes me think of my future... <.<
  6. A

Personally, I wouldn't want to leave hanging a story I've worked so long on... but, heh... I do still have to finish that story I started in like... september... I understand if you want to stop, but I won't be happy... ;-;
  7. A

-.-' Can we please just get an update instead of spamming Krazy's thread?
  8. A

0.0 De ja vu! (sp?*shrug*) I sooo had this conversation with... with... who was it? *shrug* Mighta been pickle. ^^ Anyway... same misunderstanding problem... creepy... Oh, the things you learn from tone of voice you never know from internet.... *unless u have a mic...*
  9. A

Haha... Riku twitching at blood... =P I always pictured more of an evil smirk on his face of amusment, but... whatever... It lightened the tone after the depressing Megan and Kaze scenario... so, I guess Aozora's Megan and Ketso's kid? ... sure...
  10. A

Well... if Ketso really did battle death three times to save Megan, then sure... it's gotta be him... *though I wish it were Kaze* ;-;
  11. A

... Talk about plot twist.... Geez... never ever saw that coming... she's got one disrespectful son... but... who else's son is it? I feel like I should know... -.-' Me and my stupidity... *waves flag* We get along great... <.< Now update... pretty pretty please with sugar, whipcream, chocolate...
  12. A

I disappear for like a week and come back to one update? Oh, earth is torturing me so... well, on the positive side it was a good update... =P But what else is new? I love how this story can be hilarious... but serious at the same time... 0o It's an intriguing plot, and then the randomness makes...
  13. A

*lesigh* Finally caught up... two days without internet... and I finally came back... =P Well, the last... four... five... some-odd chapters were great... as usual. Funny, cute... nice incorporation of the movie plot lines... Ten outta five..... 200%... A++... the works. =P
  14. A

Me.... and the voices... all one color. =P I never know which is which. Yeah... <.< when do we get an update?
  15. A

That's really pretty... I wish I had that sort of talent. ;.; But, mine lies elsewhere... in doing nothing... =P Though I do make some pretty good buffalo wings... as long as they're frozen first...^.^ Titanic, hmm? I always hated that movie... Why eh, and you're screwed. That's the end of that...
  16. A

Awesome... heh, I remember way back in chap 1-2-3..one of the above... the whole "open the door to darkness" thing... pretty awesome... but where's kaze? He's gotta be somehwere... <.< His heart should come out first and destroy! DESTROY!!... the entire order... yeah... destroy order...
  17. A

YAY! It's back.... can't wait for the next chappies... please post 'em soon... heh, those last two were a perfect read for my between-finals time. ^^
  18. A

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

*whimper* This is just the sort of stress i need before midterms... update, krazy.... i'm almost crying... This is the kind of mushy I like... tragic, twisted, betrayal... mwahahahah... *coughcough* I've been planning something like this in my novel... creepy...
  19. A

>.0 I was hoping six more pages would mean at least two updates... and I just get one... -_-` *sigh* Oh, the spam... Y'know... a new update has usually quelled any argument going on at the moment. No, I'm not hinting at anything... *shiftyeyes* ;P
  20. A

My cat loves dog food..... YAY! Good update. Very Cute... =3 Sora reminded me a bit of Inuyasha. XD Ramen... toast... same all around....
Back