• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Will you hate it?

Will you hate it if KH goes multiplatform. I personally wouldn't mind it.
  2. S

KH at E3

Do you think we will see anything kingdom hearts at E3? If you do,what do you think we could see?
  3. S

What system do you need?

What system do you need for the two new games. I am only saying two because we probably won't get coded. I need a PSP for BBS.
  4. S

Different control schemes

Do you think that KH3 for the wii would work if it had different control schemes. Like if you could use the gamecube or classic controller?
  5. S

Is 358/2 days delayed?http://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/001_unsure.gif

Is it?They said it would be out in summer 2008. Well it's summer and the year is 2008. And we are only getting a trailer and some more gameplay in august. I really don't want it to be delayed. No one does.http://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/001_unsure.gif
  6. S

Terra's keyblade is not data made.

Lately I've been seeing alot of people say terra's keyblade is data made. It's not. With roxas's keyblade , you can see a circular pattern of number with one circle moving down the pattern, transforming his struggle bat into the keyblade. With terra's, you can see cubes rotating around some...
  7. S

Do you think 358/2 days will have a demo on the nintendo channel.

What the title says. For those of you that don't know, the nintendo channel is a channel availible on the wii that allows players to see upcoming previews of wii and DS games,and play DS demos. Do you guys think it will be there?
  8. S

Xehanort's Heartless Return?

It is possible that he could come back. It has been stated in another report that when a heartless is defeated the nobody of that heartless regains it's heart. So if Xehanort's heartless was destroyed when ansem the wises KH encoder was blown up,then Xemnas should have regained his heart. But...
  9. S

A question

In Deep dive,when roxas and xemnas are on the dark island,how come roxas's eyes are glowing? And how come we can't see his blond hair? That made me think there was 4 unknowns.
  10. S

Who will go next?

Well,who do you think will die next? In kh2 ATW died. I think it will be fitting if kairi died.
Back