• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Of Terra and Xehanort

I believe you made a valid point. I think that everyone is entitled to make their own theories, but I'm glad to see that someone out there can actually prove what they have to say with solid evidence.
  2. K

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer I found a video that helps explain this trailer. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Summary of Trailer
  3. K

kh1 xenahort

Another reason why I think Ansem chose Riku as a vessel is because Riku had already submerged himself into darkness deep enough for it to be an easy task to possess him. Malificent kept giving him abilities that are based from darkness such as control over the Heartless and she also released the...
  4. K

Roxas's Sych Blade Ability

Namine wasn't made like other nobodies. In fact, Ansem the Wise states in one of his reports that Namine was created through unusual circumstances and therefore is either a different type of nobody or something completely different. Back to the topic, I believe that -Arcana-X- made a valid...
  5. K

The Heartless (Question)

They aren't capable of allying themselves with the keyblade master because they act on pure instinct. They are incapable of planning out their actions or perform tasks effectively in large groups. This is because all of the cognitive abilities go to the Nobody. I believe this may be the case...
  6. K

Ansem/Xehanort/Heartless/Nobody

I'm not entirely familiar with this theory because I haven't participated in KH forums much ever since the release of KH2; however, this theory does seem logical. The reason why Xemnas wasn't whole is because Riku still possessed Xehanort's heart within his own heart. It was around the middle...
  7. K

Hello

Hey everyone. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts, so I'll try to put as much creative thought into all of the posts that I contribute to the discussions. I'm also somewhat of a forum veteran, so I am familiar with most of the rules and guidelines. I look forward to chatting with everyone and being...
Back