• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What Do You Think Will Happen To You When You Die

The reason for this one is as a person who as died for a short time and came back i never get to ask pepole what they think will happen to them when they cross over so basicaly im asking what do you think the after live holds for you For me i wont to see all the famous dead pepople and do a...
  2. S

Bands

Now cut me some slack i was thinking about this one last night there are alot of bands at there so tell me your fave band your fave it song from that band and how long of you liked that band i will go 1st Fave it band- MCR fave it song- teenagers how long you have liked the band- since 2007
  3. S

MTV

MTV at 1st was good it still is for the music side of it but all the tv shows like BAM PIMP MY RIDE DR SEVO and stuff like that a getting so borry take the new JACK 2.5 movie was so bad an so not woth going out and buying what do you think
  4. S

Michael Jackson

no where do i start i made this one to see what pepole think about him what i think i dont like the man but his music is great to lisen to my fav it songs are you are not alone and THRILLER What do you think about him
  5. S

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life Where can i get a copy cose i have never sine it before
  6. S

Horror

Who likes a good horror movie my fav is the friday the 13ths and the nightmare on elm streets there the best whats your fav it horror
  7. S

The New Guy

Hay Im Skullator1011 and im new to this so i will just tell you abit about me well i love the KOH series one of the best there is and cant wate for the next one my fave Cartoon is Fullmetal Alchmist and my fave movie is vanhelsing and friday the 13th seres i am a big fan of horror dont no why...
Back