• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I had heard about it from various places on the internet, but really didn't check it out until I was well and truly bored of all my old games (this took a couple of years). Finally, I got enough guts to check out that "probably stupid kid's game". Then I asked for Kingdom Hearts II for...
  2. S

Extras

I also doubt it. I don't lnow how long the've been preparing the game for the NA crowd, but I honestly don't think the've been spending that much time on it.
  3. S

KH Re:CoM confirmed by Square Enix

All 3 would be awesome, but if they did do it, it probably wouldn't be in a boxed set, so they could take more money from us. :P But seriously, Re:CoM is an awesome first step.
  4. S

Ever wondered?

I had always wondered what that third symbol was. I was never able to get a good look at it.
  5. S

Am I right?

I think Axel might have just been too frustrated by what he had been ordered to do. Maybe if Axel had been able to knock Roxas out or something, he would have come to his senses and brought him back to the Organization.
  6. S

Ever wondered?

I've also wondered about that. Originally I thought that was the product of one of DiZ's fits of rage against the Organization, or something along those lines. :P If I remember correctly, though, there are what appear to be circular objects on the table. What are they?
  7. S

KH2 Animation

Awesome! That would be cool if they flesh it out a little. Maybe take a scene from the game. Say, Roxas' last fight against Axel? That would be beyond cool.
  8. S

Does anybody know the complete inscription on the ?keyboard? in The End of the World. It's in the red flame portal, where (I assume) you have to read it to activate the boss. I've only played the game once since buying, so I'm sorry I can't be more specific. Trust me, after this I'm starting...
  9. S

Ahh! Riku Replica 3rd Battle!

Enough, oblivion. I also happen to be having troubles with that battle. Could somebody refresh my memory: how is Stun Impat aquired? I should know this, I know.
  10. S

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Xaldin and Demyx the 2nd time. Sephiroth and the 3 hyenas, among others, wern't actuallly hard. More just time-consuming.
  11. S

KH Soundtrack

I've been considering buying the KH Soundtrack, but haven't decided. Would you reccomend it? Also, is "Simple and Clean" in English on it? I know this is a really stupid question and I should know it, but I want to double-check.
  12. S

challenge

KH-57 Don't have CoM yet KH2-56
Back