• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowrise

I've been considering buying the KH Soundtrack, but haven't decided. Would you reccomend it? Also, is "Simple and Clean" in English on it? I know this is a really stupid question and I should know it, but I want to double-check.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's very good, it's a two disc set.
As long as you get the English version of the soundtrack it will come with Simple and Clean in english.

Buy it, it's very much worth the price ^^ which apparently is very low.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I bought it a really long time ago. My friend illegally downloaded both it, and the KHII soundtrack.
Sooo, whatever floats your boat.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I like very much.
I bought it from Wal-Mart, and at the time it was, I think, thirty dollars. =/
Of course, I liked KH back then, and didn't care about paying the price XD.
I'm sure it's gone down by now, however there are other methods of obtaining it.

Blace17

it is worth it theres some short traks like 40 seconds but u can chose wat music is playing while u play kh

shadowrise

Hmmmmm..... Thank you very much. I've been checking around for prices, and it's pretty cheap nowadays. I'll probably just buy it myself, so I can dangle it in front of my sister's nose and tell her she owes me $5 every time she listens to it. :)

MF29

I'm sorry, but you will be able to retrieve to entire album on the internet in 3 minutes.

Anyways, purchasing it is your choice. I don't blame you though, I know how brilliant Yoko's work is.

shadowrise

Heh. Another reason is my internet connection is crap, so instead of three minutes, three hours. It's a wonderful world.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I bought it a really long time ago. My friend illegally downloaded both it, and the KHII soundtrack.

From what I know it's legal to download it from Europe since the OST aren't licensed there, I don't know about US.
Also it's weird because many big US site allow to download OST... Is it really illegal to download Jap OST in US? Because I don't see why popular site would take such risk...

You guys do know that the FBI monitors forums like this and can track your computer, right?

I honestly think the FBI has better to do than checking a KH forum to locate those having downloaded the OST of KH1.

shadowrise

Hey, does the soundtrack have both the shortened and full versions of "Simple and Clean"? My sister swears to murder me if I don't get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back