• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rich

My Annual "Oh I remember this place!" Post.

Do I even know any of you anymore? Well besides you, Shamdeo.
  2. Rich

The Vice Presidential Debate

Thoughts? Opinions? I think Biden killed it, to be honest. Paul Ryan spoke in broad, non-specific statements while Biden spoke in cold, hard facts.
  3. Rich

Music ► Imogen Heap

Is there still a stigma to reviving old threads? 'Cause Lord knows there's a few about her somewhere around here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvAx2Bdt-o She's been releasing one song at a time culminating in a full album. Above is the most recent in said line of songs, inspired by a trip...
  4. Rich

Jenny and Johnny

There likely isn't a thread for them. I've been listening to their album a lot the past few days. My favorites are My Pet Snakes and Straight Edge of the Blade. The first is apparently written about Jenny Lewis' former bandmate Blake Senett. Guess that means no more Rilo Kiley. =( The second...
  5. Rich

Parks and Recreation

Oh come on, there's no Parks and Rec thread? What kind of forum is this? Or maybe there's one way far back that I didn't see. Ah well. So what do you guys thing of this wonderfully amazing TV show? Amy Poehler really is hilarious. A lot of people seem to think the show is somewhat dull, but I...
  6. Rich

Lissie

So yeah, hello everyone. I noticed there wasn't a thread about her, which didn't surprise me since she's not very popular. Ryan (Nocturne) sent me a few live videos of her a good while back, but I finally got around to downloading her album and I actually really like it. YouTube - Lissie -...
  7. Rich

Hi

Anyone remember me? :D Curiosity got the better of me, I must admit.
  8. Rich

Rilo Kiley

Pretty awesome band I've been obsessed with the past couple of days. rilo kiley-portions of foxes Video by tony ? - MySpace Video YouTube - Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining YouTube - Breakin' Up: The Music Video - Rilo Kiley YouTube - Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous The lead singer, Jenny Lewis, also...
  9. Rich

A Fine Frenzy

I just realized there's no thread on her. =D YouTube - Blow Away Her new album comes out tomorrow.
  10. Rich

Florence + The Machine

YouTube - Florence +The Machine - Drumming Song YouTube - Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up): Video YouTube - Florence And The Machine - Dog Days YouTube - Florence + The Machine - Kiss With A Fist: Video Yes? No? Maybe so? Dan (Scarecrow) showed me Drumming Song, I downloaded...
  11. Rich

hi my name is rich and i follow trends

In more ways than one. YouTube - Keane - A Bad Dream: Video YouTube - Muse - New Born (HAARP Tour: Live from Wembley) YouTube - Goldfrapp - Happiness YouTube - Mae "The Everglow" YouTube - Tegan and Sara - Back In Your Head (Official Music Video) YouTube - Sick Muse [Official Music Video - HD]...
  12. Rich

Imogen Heap

I never realized we don't have a thread for her, or maybe we do and I'm just not finding it. Anyway, she is a Grammy-nominated artist from England, amazing work. She's best known for her single "Hide And Seek" which has been featured in numerous TV shows, most notably The OC. Here are some...
  13. Rich

F.I.N.A.L.S. = Fuck, I Never Actually Learned this Shit

In the spirit of the end of the semester/school year for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, I present to you, 30 things to do if you are going to fail an exam anyways: 1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!" 2. Talk the entire way...
  14. Rich

Indiana Declares Sovereignty Under Tenth Amendment

Source: Indiana Senate Passes SR42 Claiming Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment|Tenth Amendment Center Indiana has basically given Congress a proverbial "Fuck you." I'm interested to see what comes of this. Perhaps it could spark another States' Rights movement? lol Thoughts?
  15. Rich

Goldfrapp

Haven't seen a thread on them, so who likes them? For those who don't know who Goldfrapp is: YouTube - Goldfrapp - Happiness YouTube - Goldfrapp - Strict Machine YouTube - goldfrapp - pilots [on a star] Also, Galen, don't be hatin'
  16. Rich

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Since the last one became a chat-it-up thread, let's try this again, but differently. First of all, this thread is meant to be one to talk about LGBT issues. Not a place just to chat, but still to be considered lighthearted. Bring your problems, concerns, questions, stories, and opinions here...
  17. Rich

<<The Official Marly Fanclub>>

Who is the bestestestestest guy ever? That's right, Marly aka Mark aka whatever you call him. :3 I seriously love this guy, he's awesome. <3 *probably won't stay around to manage this* OH WELL! WE LOVE MAR MAR! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Memebers: Rich - President Bumblebee...
  18. Rich

I have a problem ;-;

I need a boyfriend! D: Srsli who wants to be mine? <3 (Lol, this was Guardian Soul''s idea <.< >.>)
  19. Rich

I can has first post?

I guess I'll make the first post in the OC section. Here is a love letter I typed a while back. It's not to anyone in particular, just something I jotted down. My Dearest Secret, The months since our departure have passed in prolonged agony. An eternity in my heart, the time in discord...
  20. Rich

The D Athier x Ultima Keyblade Fanclub

Here's a dedication to our cute little forum couple. :3 Aren't they precious? (I know, I made a fanclub. D: But only because D is like my bestest friend ever. ;-;)
Back