• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Riku's blindfold

Riku actually could have ended the fight when he had the Oblivion, but instead he handed it back to Roxas. Maybe Riku needed XH to finish the job.
  2. W

Nobodies

What?
  3. W

Nobodies

The goal of Castle Oblivion was to make Sora the puppet of Marluxia and the Organization.
  4. W

Nobodies

I am sure it is a plot hole but it is probably the same thing as the Organization members remembering what it felt like to have feelings.
  5. W

Whos Your Pick

Sora
  6. W

Is it possible to get to a high level on Destiny Islands?

I kept countering Wakka's attacks, by timing it with Sora's sword swing. Its a pretty fast way but gets very boring, very fast.
  7. W

Strongest Heart

Sora definitely has a strong heart because he gets turned into a heartless and is able to come back, due to some assistance from Kairi. Riku was the "original" keyblade master, so that must mean he has a strong heart, but Maleficient and Xehanort's Heartless' interference caused his heart to be...
  8. W

im confused, please help!

Nothing happens after you beat KHFM2+, where did you get that from?:confused:
  9. W

Do Nobodies eat?

I agree with everything previously said about Nobodies having everything except for Hearts, and Memories.:thumbsup:
  10. W

The 358/2 Days page...

I've read the same thing, but I was just thinking that they have not gotten around with it. I hoping they will fix it soon.
Back