• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strongest Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strongest Hearts

• Riku

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Sora

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terra.

Who do you think has the strongest heart in KHII and why.
Riku
Sora
Kairi
Other

Apollo

Silver Member
What would we base this from? Riku, and Sora have strong enough hearts to use keyblades, but Kairi is a PoH that means pure heart but it might also mean she has a strong heart.

Raun

i think sora does since he was able to get it back in KH1 and Riku actually seemed kinda weak-hearted in KH2. i dont think kairi really has a strong heart just cuz she's a princess and riku gave her a keyblade. and no matter wat happense sora stays in his unnaturally cheerful mood.

T

Terra.

What would we base this from? Riku, and Sora have strong enough hearts to use keyblades, but Kairi is a PoH that means pure heart but it might also mean she has a strong heart.

I just wanted to see some details on the fact that they all can weild keyblades. I also wanted to see who's heart can with-stand a heartless-(which is riku) of course.

Apollo

Silver Member
I just wanted to see some details on the fact that they all can weild keyblades. I also wanted to see who's heart can with-stand a heartless-(which is riku) of course.

Kairi can only weild one because she has a pure heart. Also because they thought it would make Kairi more populer with the fans.(Fail)

Riku has a plenty strong heart if he is able to come up with a keyblade on his own.

Raun

i think kairi is strong hearted but not enough as sora. just because she has a pure heart doesnt mean that its strong. pure and strong r 2 different things.

X

xxDS.Soilderxx

Kairi of course, she is the PoH so she's the strong hearted.........

WarriorTwilight

Sora definitely has a strong heart because he gets turned into a heartless and is able to come back, due to some assistance from Kairi. Riku was the "original" keyblade master, so that must mean he has a strong heart, but Maleficient and Xehanort's Heartless' interference caused his heart to be corrupted by darkness; he eventually began to fighting the darkness, and recieved a keyblade. So, Sora and Riku have strong hearts, but Kairi could go either way.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, Sora reclaiming the Keyblade doesn't mean he's strongest. It means he was stronger than Riku when he did, and even then - Riku was stronger five minutes earlier to even take the Keyblade from him.

I do think that in the long run Sora has the strongest Heart, mostly because he lets himself open up to people and draw strength from them, so he has practically an endless amount of power as long as he lets himself be supported. Riku on the other hand when he opened his Heart, it was overrun with Darkness.
I do think it'll be debatable in future games though how they'll be affected, seeing how Sora's slowly yet surely moving towards a mental breakdown while Riku already went through his list of issues during the past games and seems more than capable of holding onto his sanity when Sora is involved, so the scale of powers just might turn, but for now Sora. Definitely Sora.

Kairi doesn't even deserve to be up there, I think, especially since her strength of Heart, how much of it she might has, was never truly referred to in the games.
As stated numerous times above me - more so than her even having a pure Heart, she has a Heart which cannot house Darkness. That is the Definition of a PoH given - ones without Darkness in their Hearts due to their connection to the Realm of Light.
From how the plot described it, it's not even because the girls themselves were so pure and rightous and wonderful - the Realm of Light needed seven maimed Hearts which couldn't house Darkness. How those Hearts were handed out no one really knows, but seeing how it's something set at birth even, I doubt it shows anything about a PoH's strength of Heart.
We'll throw in the Fun Fact then that Kairi was soooo stroooong she kept getting herself into trouble and kidnapped and needed rescuing and you'll see why I don't really care for her when thinking about Strong Hearted people.
If anything, she comes out more stubburn than strong and detached from the reality of her being able to do effectively nothing to help - something she finally came to realize only at the end of KH2, and even then - she was forced to finally see Sora and Riku fight because they couldn't just drop her off somewhere like they did in the past.

A

Audo

Cloud an Sephiroth have the strongest hearts
::rolls eyes:: Cloud has the weakest heart. And Sephiroth is just a part of his heart. FF fails, period.

And DiZ seems to think Riku has the strongest heart, and I agree with the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back