• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Roxas' heart

i dont know if this has been posted before but... You know how some people say roxas has a heart? well that would be phisicaly impossible due to the fact that if he did have a heart, he would be a whole being, and that would make him a whole sh*tload more useful than sora. So what do you think...
  2. R

Roxas dualwielding

I was thinking, (personally i dont belive this is true) mabey roxas can dualwield because ven really is inside sora, and when sora became a heartless, roxas became a nobody of sora and ven thus being able to dual wield (since sora and ven have keyblades)
  3. R

Roxas dualwielding ability

well i was thinking about the keyblades, and how only certain people can use the keyblades, only beings with a strong heart could wield a keyblade. but roxas doesnt have a heart, does he? well he might have one like either soras or ven's heat or someones's heart, unlike the other org. XIII...
  4. R

a connection between terra and xemnas

Im not sure if anyones noticed this, but i noticed terras hair and xemnas's hair are really similar exept for the fact that xemnas's hair is longer, so mabey xeanort really is Terra ten years later, which would explain the longer hair and why he called aqua's armor friend, kuz he slightly...
Back