• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a connection between terra and xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku 24

Im not sure if anyones noticed this, but i noticed terras hair and xemnas's hair are really similar exept for the fact that xemnas's hair is longer, so mabey xeanort really is Terra ten years later, which would explain the longer hair and why he called aqua's armor friend, kuz he slightly remembered her

here's a pic (property of yannis)
screen3ar6.jpg

Sorry for the bad spelling

Rix

:)
Awards
haha! wasn't this just now in another thread?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Why even point out the obvious.We all(we'll not all but most) of us already know this.Why not keep it in the BBS discussion, no moe pointless threads.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i need this question answered plz. why is it that because two people have the same eye color or hair style or hair color or whatever minor detail that they automatically think that they're related in some way or form? this confuses DT because it is while sometimes true, not always so.

Rix

Awards
i need this question answered plz. why is it that because two people have the same eye color or hair style or hair color or whatever minor detail that they automatically think that they're related in some way or form? this confuses DT because it is while sometimes true, not always so.

That confuses rixam too:( me so confused.

Sexy Angel
Wow, this seems to be the 102213294761234 time someone pointed that out by now...

Riku 24

Well riku 24 thinks that because their hairstyles were exactly the same, just xemnas being longer, he might just never cut his hair since he became xemnas

Rix

Awards
but rixam can't undertsand why people think that if someone has the same hairstyle they gotta have a connection? What if they are don't hve anything to do with eachother?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
DT is displeased with everyone copying him ><;;;; anyways just because two people have say blue eyes doesn't make them brothers or the same person. just because DT cuts his hair say like Charge doesn't make us related or the same person. this is a very irritating aspect that while often proven true is a matter of "wild goose chasing". And DT dislikes chasing the goose.

Rix

Awards
I agree with DT,sorry for copying you, but rixam can't help it:p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ancient news is ancient.

Also, I hate to be an advocate of the Terra=Xehanort theory (which I hate), but the hairstyles aren't all they have in common. Both also have connections with the knights, similar attacks, similar armor, etc.

Rix

Awards
Ancient news is ancient.

Also, I hate to be an advocate of the Terra=Xehanort theory (which I hate), but the hairstyles aren't all they have in common. Both also have connections with the knights, similar attacks, similar armor, etc.

Hades, please don't remind me of all that D= I also hate that theory and I on't like to hear prove that they can be connected :(

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Mmm, i agree... Tis very confusing... Confuses SRR to extremes... I'm actually starting to get a little sick of ppls making almost identical threads too(not pinpointing you, Riku24) but seriously, it isn't that hard to see if there are already other ones like it and just add to it

DarkSoldier85

Ive said this i have no idea HOW many times, but people's hair in KH doesn't grow all that fast. When Mickey went to see Ansem, there wasn't enough time for Terra's hair to grow that much...

Rix

Awards
... and time to change haircolor... and eyecolor...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Ancient news is ancient.

that is true i should have seen that. regardless not everyone sees those connections and bases them on mere physical appearances. but as you said ancient news is ancient. i shall go find a mod to close this thread.

rixam - it's ok i was just joking xD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, this has been pointed out so many times; it is nothing new. Also, as Hades pointed out, there are a lot of things pointing to a connection between Xehanort and Terra other than just their appearance.

And cut the third person crap too >:3

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back