• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

*SPOILERS* Just found an Old Post..

This doesn't really have to do with anything, just thought it was really funny. I found an old post of mine... I totally called what would happen in 358/2 Days, lol.
  2. M

Birth By Sleep - Meaning of Title

Yes, I know this has been discussed before (as that was how I got to thinking about this even more) . So, if birth means coming into being, or coming about or what-not. Sleep means disappearing, being not active, dormant, and such. Could this essentially mean that Ven is saying "erase me"...
  3. M

Fanfiction ► Xigbar's Story

Now, this will be posted chapter by chapter. At the end of each chapter there will be a cliffhanger and the fans will get to vote per se on who/what/when the cliffhanger is. But, if all the votes suck in my opinion then I'll use my own. P.S. All my titles are "one word wonders" And the story...
  4. M

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions

I've been thinking bout writing a KH fan fiction but uh.. I need some help gimme some characters, maybe a problem or somtin that u think should be in this. Well, I just wanna say it takes place in Organization XIII HQ (358/2 days timeline... ish) and it will follow around Xigbar, cause he's my...
  5. M

BBS and Org. XIII

Well I was replaying KH2 the other day and in the Xigbar fight i realized he said to Sora somtin like this "Your the keyblade master? Your half the stud the others were." That might not be the exact quote but it was along those lines. Anyway does this mean that Xigbar was reffering to VAT or...
  6. M

Roxas/Ven theory

Here is my Roxas/Ven theory thats I came up when i watch the BBS for the 1st time. Okay, well when Ven died the next keyblade passed on to Riku. Then Riku turned to darkness and such and the keyblade went to Sora. Now, since they got it cause of Ven Sora's nobody took the form of Ven.
Back