• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS* Just found an Old Post..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahagna

This doesn't really have to do with anything, just thought it was really funny. I found an old post of mine... I totally called what would happen in 358/2 Days, lol.

Not positive about this but if I had to guess I would say it started after KH and took place to the beginning of KH2 and the last boss (or near last) being Riku. I don't think they would make Riku (an experienced keyblader) the 1st boss (unless it's already been confirmed he's 1st). And who knows maybe in the tutorial in the beginning you'll be trained by Axel?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
A lot of people called this, you're not the only one. In fact, your in the majority of people who predicted this. So >.>

I'd be more impressed if one of your theories had been correct or nearly on the spot. I believe one of Smile's were involving Xion, so it's not impossible on here. Anyway, not really impressed on this thread.

Mahagna

Wow, I'm getting a lot (and yes by a lot I mean 2, so far) of hate for this...In case you haven't noticed I haven't posted in like a year. Lol

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
You're getting a lot of "hate" because it was fairly obvious Days at the beginning was going to be a tutorial and have Axel involved, and Riku as the Final Boss. You're calling it like you posted two years ago saying:
OMFG JILL XION IS GONNA BE A REPLICA AND EAT ICE CREAM WITH AXEL AND ROXAS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back