• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Is this how Yuffie will look like in BBS?

No, that's correct, I just didn't think that correcting a year difference would matter that much.
  2. N

Well, a little, but I don't think it's enough for confusing the two.
  3. N

They don't even look that much alike, I think anyway. The oufit is a bit similar, but I see no connection in hairstyle.
  4. N

358/2 days FF

Entirely possible, along with any other character out there.
  5. N

Do you want Reaction Commands to return in BBS?

Interactive cut scenes are fun. They had it in RE4.
  6. N

BBS meaning theory

Eh, I don't think we could just randomly make guesses about the title. =/ I'm not sure what it means, but if we want to go with how Kingdom Hearts is, maybe it has something to do with the actual plot.
  7. N

Mmmm.... she doesn't look that young in that screen cap. XD As for the outfit, might be. I think she'd look a bit younger than that, especially with KH having a more cartoonish look.
  8. N

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

Hey, how come AtW's body disappeared like that anyway? Did he just disintegrate (msp?) or something?
  9. N

Aerith -> BBS??

I doubt many of the Radiant Garden characters would have much of a signifigant role in BBS. Appearance, possibly, but I don't think they'd have much in terms of storyline.
  10. N

KH BBS sephiroth fight???

Dude, they totally need to bring Chocobos. XD FF without chocobos is sad indeed. As for how old seph is: Around FFVII time, he's at least 30. Anyone remember Vincent's dormant sleeping? Sephiroth was born or either in Lucrecia. As for a boss, I think it'd be nice for someone new. I'd like to...
  11. N

It could be that he was merely lying about that part for whatever reason. I can't seem him just arriving at Radiant Garden and taking leadership all in the course of one year either. He had to be a native of the place.
  12. N

True... that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There's a part missing here...
  13. N

Well, despite his importance, he wasn't in there for very long. I never really got in touch with his character. I liked his character appearance though.
  14. N

Oh, actually, you make a point there. ... Okay, I got nothing to argue with your theory anymore. Lol. XD
  15. N

Hello Everyone.

Well, I've already posted a bit in the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" section, but I might as well introduce myself. My name is Niyu-chan. ^_^ I wish to become a regular here. I can't say too much stuff about myself I guess. I try to be respectful (hope I'm succeeding) and like to be a little random...
  16. N

Yes, but it wasn't that different. Roxas looked paler in Deep Dive. Aqua looks like a fricken ghost in BBS, but the XIV member looks like she gets a decent tan.
  17. N

Yet another plausible theory, but it's use is on circumstantial evidence. I don't know why, but every time I see this XIV member, I get the image that she's a kid. I also like to note that XIV's skin color is vastly different. Maybe it changed in the time frame between BBS and the time Roxas...
Back