• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion i honestly belive the fourteenth member is aqua because there was a seen from final mix with xemnas staring at aquas armour and we could i htink see the "affection" with aqua and ven, and ven looks like roxas
  2. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion yea thats y i am pumped to i would like to see what they were like before they entered darkness
  3. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion alright nice thanks for the scans now this game is bout to be even cooler
  4. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion o my bad ive only seen the scans with xigbar saix axel and roxas as playable characters do u kno if there r any other scans of the other playable organization members?
  5. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion i think you only play as saix axel roxas and xigbar
  6. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion that would be sick if there was an opening video, but i wonder if it would b a different song by utada hikaru or just the old ones
  7. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion yea and he was ansem the HEARTLESS so i think he might have a nobody but im not sure if it was axel, it might be
  8. X

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

more challenging!?! wut sephiroth wasnt hard enough haha
  9. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion well not that i think riku had a nobody, but when heartless ansem took over him would he technically be a heartless
  10. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I honestly think aqua is the 14th member but there also other possibilities we shall hopefully find out and have this cleared up in the future
  11. X

theory on the title of bbs

i believe birth by sleep definetly means someone or some event was born or occured, while some one or something was asleep and if you noticed that terras eyes were exactly like the eyes of saix when they are yellow now im not gonna jump to conclusions but his har also has a resemblance to saix's...
  12. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion the two i think stands for both roxas and namine because i believe roxas says i will leave this world in 151 days, and namine left the same time as roxas did
  13. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion man i need my issue of game imformer
  14. X

does anyone have a theory on who that masked man is that walks next to MX in the final mix secret ending video, he sorta looks like what riku looked like in the first game when he was in darkness but with a helmet on.
  15. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion nah the 14 member cannot be namine, namine fused back with kairi, i personally believe the 14th member is aqua cause i mean in the final mix game xemnas walks into the the room of sleep and sits in front of aquas armor and the pic of the 14th member has...
  16. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion haha same here brother but dont worry we have plenty of time
  17. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion ok then i will, is the 80 gig the most expensive one?
  18. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion hey man i dont have a ps3 but kh3 is not gonna come out for a while i am guessing, so i think i have enough time to buy one
  19. X

o awsome did it say that in the game imformer?
  20. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion ahh yea thats it i couldnt remember wut he had witnessed
Back