• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

I'm back I guess...

Well it's been a very long time since I was here, and I wasn't even here for that long. I doubt anyone even remembers me. But I figured I'd make a thread anyway. So I'll see everyone around the forums.
  2. L

Enterprise vs. Battlestar Galactica

If the Enterprise (Capt. Kirk version of course) came across the Battlestar Galactica and they fought who would win? I go with Enterprise hands down. Capt. Kirk would outflank them so fast....
  3. L

Coldplay

This band just blows me away. Their music is mesmerizing. The lyrics and sound and feel of their songs just seem perfect to me. Definately my favorite modern band. I think my favorite song of theirs would have to be Speed of Sound. I can't wait for their next album.
  4. L

Shadow of the Colossus

Did anyone else think this game was as amazing as I did? I hear a second one may be coming out.
  5. L

'08 Election Addition?

It seems that the 2008 Presidential Election may be getting another candidate. Stephen Colbert Has announced that he will be running for President. Whether or not he's serious is debatable (as usual), but it should be interesting to see what he does with his annoucement.
  6. L

This place...

...is so much larger and more active than the previous forum I was on. I can barely keep track of the threads I've posted in because they disappear in a sea of other posts and threads XD. I'm not used to such activity. I couldn't decide whether to post this in Forum Insanity, or in here. I...
  7. L

The Dark Knight

Although we have an insanely long wait for the new Batman movie, I couldn't be more excited about it ALREADY. I can't wait to see Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker. I think he is going to do a fantastic job. It's also rumored that we may see the Scarecrow again, although I think it will be a...
  8. L

Rescue Me?

Does anyone else watch this show? Stars Dennis Leary as the main character. He's a fire fighter (but don't get turned off because it's hardly about fighting fires). It's about his life and the lives of his fellow fireman. This show is, to me, the perfect mix of drama and comedy. Has anyone seen it?
  9. L

UFC

There never seems to be any discussion of mixed martial arts fighting on the forums I go to. Does anyone here watch the UFC or PRIDE Fighting or any MMA organizations? I watch it all the time and hope to one day get into that career and become a mixed martial arts fighter. Any other martial...
  10. L

Hello

Hey everyone. I'm obviously new here, but not new to forums. I come from a long background with a different Kingdom Hearts site. I stumbled upon this place however and it looks like a great place. Definately very active. Anyway I'm Laughing Man and I guess I'll be seeing you all around the boards.
Back