• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This place...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Man

...is so much larger and more active than the previous forum I was on. I can barely keep track of the threads I've posted in because they disappear in a sea of other posts and threads XD. I'm not used to such activity.

I couldn't decide whether to post this in Forum Insanity, or in here. I can't tell the difference between the two but I went with here just to be safe.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Click on your name, then go to "View Profile", from there you can search through and see every post you've made

KingdomKid

Yea, I'm not used to this site either. It has alot of activity which isn't neccessarily a bad thing but I guess I'm just so used to small and simple. Oh well. Maybe if I come here more often I'll get used to it.

Laughing Man

You'll get used to it KingdomKid. I am already. You just have to keep up with posting and surf the forum a little faster then normal that's all.

Laughing Man

His whole post was unnecessary really. I'm hardly new to forums so I knew post count and rep power or anything else like that don't count for respect or power or whatever. I was just making a simple comment, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back