• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Coded=Stupid?

Im not saying that coded is stupid because its on the mobile phone, im saying its stupid because a) If the story will answer a lot of questions, since its japan: only none of us are gonna be able to play it. How is taht fair. b) THe game mechanics will probably be crap unless you can attach a...
  2. W

Coded=Stupid?

Now, don't get me wrong here. I am getting BBS and 358/2 days. But coded? I dont think i have enough interest 2 sell out for a brand new mobile phone. And the last kingdom mobile game was crap. What do YOU think?
  3. W

Is Kingdom Hearts Racist?

Ok, this may sound a little weird but, The ONLY person in kingdom hearts who is black is Xehanort, his heartless and xemnas. They are ALL bad guys? What do u think?
  4. W

coded=stupid?

I want both 358/2 days and bbs but what about coded? The first kh mobile game was a load of pish and LOADS of people arent going to be able to play it!:angry: So, do you think coded is a bad or good idea
  5. W

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

SHUT UP YOU DAMN RIPPERS! Absaloutley outstanding theory but you need to check your facts.
  6. W

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

I think master xehanort is not a bad guy. We have practicaly no details on the plot so we dont know whats gonna happen. I mean, MX could turn out to be a shadow for gods sake:cursing:
  7. W

Favourite keyblades!

Whats your favourite Keyblade? Mine would have to be fenrir
  8. W

Best and worst orginization members!!

All right, I was just wonderin, what do YOU guys think are the best and worst members of orginization XIII My best: Roxas or marluxia My worst: Demyx
  9. W

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

Yea I agree. If not for the fact that he does'nt have a heart, he'd be gay
  10. W

Awakening....

Ok, this is a little weird but...... I was replaying KH1 and 2 recently and was wondering, what the hell is the station of awakening area? You know, the place where you choose bewteen the sword the staff and the sheild.... and why are dark side and twilight thorn there? Im pot boggled.......?????
  11. W

Roxas/Sora battle

Sora won because....... Well 4 me he had the ultima wep. I agree with u Xexiona
Back