• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobElysian

Awards
You mean Ark reload. Anyway, No calling them XIV. Uh-uh. And I don't really not like any of the Org. members, they're all pretty cool, own weapon.

That's EXACTLY how I feel about people calling Hollow Bastion a piece of crap name: Radiant Garden, that name does NOT work for that place. Anyways, my least favorite: Roxas and Axel. I suppose the rest are fine in my book. I can't say I like their selfish desire for a heart. Taking away millions of good guys lives for their nobodys are their hearts to create Kingdom Hearts, but they are far better than that pair of gays: Roxas and Axel.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
In my personal opinion I'd have to choose Luxord
because who the heck uses cards to fight?
its pretty easy to defeat them if u have a fast reaction time.

The point of him turning fighting into a game of chance. Or in other words, turning a fight into a game, and unfortunately for him, Sora was a bit smarter.

That's EXACTLY how I feel about people calling Hollow Bastion a piece of crap name: Radiant Garden, that name does NOT work for that place.

Why not? It looks way different than they way it did in Kingdom Hearts 1. That's pretty much why it was given that name, considering it's state in KH1. Captain Hook even told Sora during Neverland, Riku carried Kairi off to the ruins of Hollow Bastion which means that name must've been around for a while, or it was just a mess when Maleficent rounded up the Disney Villains to plot their scheme.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's not Orginization XIV
Until it gets called that in an official game, it's still Org XIII
The Orginization never renamed itself to Org XIV and at this rate it looks like it still won't

back to topic:
Luxord: you see only see him twide and the only things you find out about him is that he knows what 'Parley' means, and that he has a gambling problem.
Some say Lexaeus, but he's called the Silent Hero for a reason, he's like the overlooked member of the Orginization, and he's got that massive Tomohawk
Others say Zexion, but at least he remained mysterious and we only found out his weapon till kind of recently (it's a Tome, BTW), and he also has darkness sensing abilities, which we see in the start of Reverse/Rebirth in Re and CoM

solstice

I'd say Lexeaus because he is the only one without an element or a special ability.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The point of him turning fighting into a game of chance. Or in other words, turning a fight into a game, and unfortunately for him, Sora was a bit smarter.

I doubt Sora won by outsmarting anyone, because Sora is a vastly stupid human being
Sora won because he was using the Keyblade's power

Apollo

Silver Member
Demyx was pretty funny but a pretty bad fighter and did not know what he was doing!

Death_Comes

I always thought Demyx was more useless than Zexion. Zexion has the power of literature >D, and what can Demyx do, splash a little bit of bath water on you?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I rather thought Luxord is the most useless one in the Organization,he didn't add to the story,he was just...there.All he did was the one fight against Sora,nothing more.

XIIIStarr

Zexion is NOT THE WORST!!! He's one of the BEST!!! It's just that his talents lie outside of battle. With his sense of darkness, he knew everything about everyone in the Organization. Plus, the fight with him in Re: Chain of Memories isn't canon. It's just an extra thing for the game. What really happened is that Riku jumped out of his illusion and hit him, so he fled. Riku was only able to pull that off because he too could sense darkness. If it were Sora that Zexion did that to, he wouldn't have stood a chance!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
See, that's why I'm really looking forward to 358/2 Days, because hopefully that means we'll get to see more of the minor Organization members, like Luxord. He strikes me as a pretty cool character, and I'd like to know more about him. It's also annoying that you never hear Demyx, Luxord, or Xigbar's names ever mentioned in the game, unless you check Jiminy's Journal.

Taking away millions of good guys lives for their nobodys are their hearts to create Kingdom Hearts, but they are far better than that pair of gays: Roxas and Axel.

No, they are not gay! First of all, none of the Nobodies can truly be gay, because lacking hearts means they lack the ability to fall in love. Second, just because two guys care about each other does not mean they're in love. They act more like brothers to me. What would you do if your best friend was captured, had his memory erased, and was about to disappear unless you rescued him? I'm sorry, the idea just bothers me because it's not canon, but a lot of people seem to think it is. Hopefully 358/2 Days will confirm this, but I doubt it, because you can interpret anything from everything these days.

I really don't have a least favorite Organization member, except maybe Xaldin. He really wore me out...on Beginner Level! My favorite would have to be Demyx, because he cracks me up! "Run, run away!!" Sora's reaction is priceless.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There are only a few people I don't like based mostly on features, not a whole lot like attacks and all that other stuff:

Xaldin-What's wrong with you man? Dreadlocks? Monsterly big eyebrows and eyelashes? How can he live that way? You killed me several times in the game as well.

Vexen-You maybe old, but you need to get from behind the shield, and be a man. Plus, he looks even more HIDEOUS in Re:CoM than he did in regular CoM. And what's with the hair? You were once a hippie?!

Lexaeus-You're ugly too. And what's up with the hair? You look like a rock and you hit Riku against the ceiling! The only thing I do like about you, is how you died from a possessed Riku.

Demyx-I don't really hate him, but I thought those water clones weren't from pure imagination. o_O

Xigbar-Noooooo! He makes old people cool and Vexen look like ancient history! He's awesome!

Xemnas-Not a whole lot bad about him, but he talks kinda slow. Sora, Riku, and Mickey could've fallen asleep while he was talking at the Altar of Naught. But his calls "Vine!" and "You shall go together!" are a nice touch!

I know the feature stuff sounded pretty lame, but in my mind, it's the truth! ^^

roxas64

woo just beat xaldin in proud~!

on topic:i think luxord is my least favorite based on huis moves

also xaldins attacks are kull but he is just plain ugly

Omni Terra

Awards
Vexen, cuz he's gettin' slapped to death and starts laughing mwahahahhahahahahahahah haahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He makes me want to rip my ears off.

Azazel

How could you guys choose Luxord over Demyx?

Cards?

...Get serious. He should've never been in Organization XIII. At least Demyx attacks. Luxord just throws cards and turns you into a die

>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back