• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Organization_42

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

They're coming out with an artbook? AN ARTBOOK?! ...I should just accept that this is going to happen to me every time a Kingdom Hearts game gets announced: HA1mbZ_MMh8
  2. Organization_42

Any tips for Chernabog?

After you defeat Chernabog, you float down the mountain and you eventually get to a room with a Heartless emblem, where you fight another Behemoth (I think that's the ape-like boss you're talking about?) and there's a whole lot of Invisibles, Angel Heartless, regular old Heartless, etc. that...
  3. Organization_42

Any tips for Chernabog?

If you get Aeroga (and to do that, you need to find the two Aero upgrades, one in a Neverland treasure chest and one from rescuing all 99 Dalmation puppies) and cast it at the right time, his attacks will deflect off of the spell and you shouldn't take any damage. That was the only way I was...
  4. Organization_42

Fanfiction ► The New Fanfiction of the Week! (Week 1 RESULTS IN)

Re: The New Fanfiction of the Week! WOW!!! Thank you so much! "Young Love" was really cute and funny too. I love RokuNami, especially when it's a fic that involves Axel giving Roxas advice on romance. :D ...oh dear. I need to think about this one. There's so many possibilities with this...
  5. Organization_42

Re: The New Fanfiction of the Week! *pokes thread* Hey guys, I was just wondering, since it's been over a week, will we get to vote on the Valentine's Day-themed fanfics soon? When will the next theme be available?
  6. Organization_42

Re: The New Fanfiction of the Week! Oh, this would be fun! I don't think I'd be able to compete every week, but if I have some time and inspiration, I'd love to participate! I can't wait to hear what the first theme will be! :D
  7. Organization_42

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

Wow, look at all these updates!!! New production interviews, new images, new box art... O_O YES. YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! DEMYX IN HD!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD! At first I thought this might be the scene when Roxas finds out about the disaster at Castle Oblivion...
  8. Organization_42

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

There are two things that I'd really like to see in Re:CoM, though I'm not sure if they're reasonable or not. 1) Voice acting in the Disney worlds, because without it, I don't feel as immersed in the worlds as I do in other KH games. It just feels like something's missing and it's a bit...
  9. Organization_42

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread Oooooo, I didn't know you were translating the KH2 novels too! I used to scour the Internet for translations and they were so hard to find! I REMEMBER READING THIS PART! *squee* I wish there was some actual Axel/Pluto interaction in the games...
  10. Organization_42

Boss Help (Traverse Town, Sora)

Thanks for the tips, everybody! I'll play around with my Dream Eaters again and try using the ones you suggested. So, just to clarify: does Sora only have to fight the Hocmonkey and the boss after it? Or does that thing keep summoning more Dream Eaters? Ah, that's what I afraid of. Oh well.
  11. Organization_42

Boss Help (Traverse Town, Sora)

Hi, I need help! If there's another thread like this, I'm sorry about that, but I'm being super-picky about spoilers with this game, and they're very hard to avoid when looking for the right topic. If I just type in "KH 3D bosses," well... Anyways, I'm stuck on the final boss for Sora's story...
  12. Organization_42

Land of Departure, Castle Oblivion

It was redesigned by Aqua. She passed her Mark of Mastery exam at the beginning of the game, so as the newest Keyblade Master she learned the secret of LoD from Master Eraqus: if LoD ever fell into darkness (which it does, towards the end, thanks to Master Xehanort), she would have to lock its...
  13. Organization_42

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D I don't know if I can really debate people on this topic because I never finished playing Re:Coded, so while I know the basic gist of how that game went, I might get a few things wrong. Please feel free to correct me if that happens. Looking at some of the arguments here, it...
  14. Organization_42

[SPOILERS] Hearts other than your own...

OMG. Grass, you are a genius. An absolute genius. Everything about your theory fits perfectly and I hope you're right because it just makes so much sense! Which would imply that Xehanort actually learned from his past mistakes and realized from 358 Days of fruitless searching that you can't...
  15. Organization_42

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Right at the end. If you look closely, you can see the chandeliers, the pillars, and the stained glass window that shows it's Notre Dame: Plus, you can see it when Sora rushes up to confront him and Young MX. EDIT: Man, you guys are fast!
  16. Organization_42

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Likes - HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME - Vanitas is back! :D - Another Riku scenario; he's easily one of the most well-written characters in the series - Vanitas is in NOTRE DAME (No really, look closely. He's clearly inside the cathedral!) - Three Musketeers world - Lea saving Mickey & friends from...
  17. Organization_42

KH3D Soundtrack completed?

"I want you to hear it soon." So do we, Mr. Ishimoto, so do we!!!!!
  18. Organization_42

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

To quote the wise Captain Jack Sparrow: "A wedding! I love weddings! Drinks all around!"
  19. Organization_42

ROFL, I love how Riku has gotten to the point where he's actually annoyed over a dead person not talking to him! Well, he certaintly didn't make it a secret how much he doesn't like her! Oh boy, I really like where all of this is going! I can't wait for the climax! Aside from that, your...
  20. Organization_42

That's what I meant, that there had been ghosts at the beginning of the story. You're welcome! :)
Back