• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

has anyone.....

I only got him to level 5, so I don't really know.
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I don't really know anything about Venn, Aqua, or Terra, so could someone fill me in?
  3. R

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

I hate Saix to but I really hate Demyx.
  4. R

Theory about Kh2 & KH2FM+'s secret endings

I swear that this is the longest thread starter in the world.
  5. R

Who will you play as?

I would play as Venn. (Damn 25 character rule)
  6. R

Could Axel be Terra's Nobody?

I don't really think that he is.
  7. R

Where is Riku Replica?

Well, I personally think that he stays in Castle Oblivion
  8. R

KH2: end of the game

OK, so right before you go into Kingdom hearts for the final battle, if you go to battle Sephiroth, is that actually part of Jiminy's Journal?
  9. R

KH2 final mix+: how

If you import KH 2FM+ from Japan, will it transfered into english or what? Please post(for I am clueless and I really want the game.)
  10. R

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

D@mn you. How the H#LL did you know that I found that on 1up?
  11. R

Well, I did A LOT of digging and guess what.....................................................................................It comes out in North America January 1 2008. So, ha! Eat that! You were all wrong(and please stop saying that you're sorry, because it's starting to get annoying.)
  12. R

Does anyone know when KH2 Final Mix+ comes out in America?
  13. R

Summon King Mickey: King's Charm

If you beat the game on KH2 and completely fill out Jiminy's Journal then go back to Timeless River and there will be a 5th window go through it and help Mickey and you will recieve the King's Charm and the ability to summon King Mickey.
  14. R

Pluto summon

You're right I have beaten COM a number of times and nothing! No Pluto card.
  15. R

Organization 13: Who would you be?

Weel almost all of you have said that you want to be either Axel or Roxas, and I have to agree with you.
  16. R

Who is the person in Olympus?

It's Demyx alright! My god! He's not gay, that's just the way his voice sounds when he screams.
  17. R

Who does Roxas look at?

I actually think that it was Riku before he turned to Xehanort's form or it may have been Roxas' organization form checking on his twilight self.
  18. R

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

I personally think that Zexion is freaking useless. I mean come on! What the hell can he do? Transform into Sora in COM?
  19. R

Organization 13: Who would you be?

If you could be anyone from organization 13(14)who would you be? that includes the 14th member.
  20. R

The whereabouts of the Soul Eater...

Riku still thinks he's better than Sora, until the end of the game. But actually I think that the soul eater transformed into the way to dawn when Riku started using light and dark(twilight). Have you seen how much the two look alike.
Back