• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

#14s' Demise

Yes, but still, it is a little bit of a possibility, that could have happened, I mean it is a fantasy game, so anything could happen.
  2. E

#14s' Demise

Strnage, but possible theory, I think it could be possible, so nice theory.
  3. E

#14s' Demise

What do you think happened, to the organizations 14th member, do you think that he/she died, or do you think that he/she, will make another appearance in the series?
  4. E

A death unforgotten?

I just realized something, Ansem the Wise, died in Kingdom Hearts 2, and these games are before, and a little bit during them events. So I am thinking this, why talk about him, if he isn't going to be shown again, I think that he could possibly, be shown in 358/2 Days, Coded, and Birth By Sleep...
  5. E

What about THE TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER?

OFF-TOPIC:Sorry if somebody has made this before, the Inferno isn't working, so I am posting a little. IN-TOPIC:It says in a later post, the TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER, has not been announced yet, so I would bet, that he will return from the dead or something. But what is your opinion on who he was...
Back