• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about THE TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Lord-Kai

OFF-TOPIC:Sorry if somebody has made this before, the Inferno isn't working, so I am posting a little.

IN-TOPIC:It says in a later post, the TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER, has not been announced yet, so I would bet, that he will return from the dead or something. But what is your opinion on who he was, and what happened to him, and do you think he will ever return? I want to know what you think about this, I would be happy to listen to what you think.

Dark Riku

The "true keyblade master" is Riku. That's it. I don't even remember who said it at this point, because it was figured out so long ago.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The "true keyblade master" is Riku. That's it. I don't even remember who said it at this point, because it was figured out so long ago.

No, Riku is only the true weilder of the Kingdom Key...

I'm sticking with who I believe to be the true keyblade master, Master Xehanort...

Dark Riku

Dude.. no. He's the true keyblade master, in general. Trust me.

As for Master Xehanort being the true keyblade master, I believe that as well actually. But he was the true keyblade master back then, and then the title was passed onto Riku. One way or another.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Dude.. no. He's the true keyblade master, in general. Trust me.

Fine... Present some proof... Until then, I shall not buy it...

As for Master Xehanort being the true keyblade master, I believe that as well actually. But he was the true keyblade master back then, and then the title was passed onto Riku. One way or another.

What makes you think he is dead...?

Dark Riku

"Sora's weapon is the Keyblade.[15] Though not the original wielder of the Keyblade, Sora was chosen over Riku because Sora chose light, while Riku opened himself to darkness." Quote from Wikipedia.

Since Sora is the current keyblade master, and his position was only given to him because it was passed on from Riku, that means Riku is the TRUE keyblade master.

What makes me think he's dead is the fact that he's not alive anymore. And that would be because of the many separate theories I have, but mostly because he is not in KH1 or KH2.

EDIT: I'm sorry, as if it wasn't enough proof.

"The night Sora received the keyblade it was stated by Nomura that was not suppose to receive it, but that it was suppose to be Riku’s. This is also backed in the game with Jiminy’s Journal. If you were to look under Riku in it it says that Riku is the True Keyblade master." Nomura HIMSELF stated Riku as the true keyblade master.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^sora's not the keyblade master. Nor has he ever been. Nor should he ever shall. He's a wielder, meaning he wields one, he's not the master of it, rather it chooses to be with him. Ergo, neither is riku. He was the chosen wielder of the kingdom key, but he lost that right for some reason(we dont' exactly know why, some say it was because of darkness, other say it's cause he wasn't there, whatever it was, he lost the right to it), and hasn't regained it, nor shall he ever(he's got the WTD now).If anything he and riku are just pawns for the keyblade, not the masters of them. They are not the masters, we dont' know who this "master" is yet.

How old is that thing? That piece was retconned, as nomura on numerous occasions has stated their is no keyblade master, or that the keyblade master doesn't currenly exist. I mean look at this:
Speaking of "opening the door", I'm going to move the subject to the previous game. Why when Riku opened Destiny Island's door, this accidentally called the darkness? Do the powers of Keyblade wielders that are called "Heroes of Light" are connected to darkness?
Currently Sora and co. are the only Keyblade wielders and they're doing things that grant them the titles "Heroes of Light" but, as stated in the first game's Ansem Report #8 and the secret movie this time, the real Keyblade wielders "can bring chaos to the world, just as one can bring peace to it."

OR this:

In the World that Never Was, Xigbar said to Sora "Compared to the ones before this, you're weaker"; does that mean he's comparing Sora to previous Keyblade wielders before him?

Yes, he was. I was hinting "Xigbar has met other Keyblade wielders before." As for something more than that... I'll leave it to your imagination.

That last one proves my point, that if someone is the "true" one, he would be the orginal no.. but it goes further:
In the games ansem reports it says that mickey was holding a key while talking to ansem.(ansem report 8, other report 2). Would this mean that mickey had a key(which has been emplied to to be the kingdom key) before kairi was even sent off to DI. Wouldn't that make mickey the 'true' one. And then we have the knights, come on, their has to be an older being who is the "true" keyblade master, if their even is one.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
..Now, re-read my post and tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong...

"Sora's weapon is the Keyblade.[15] Though not the original wielder of the Keyblade, Sora was chosen over Riku because Sora chose light, while Riku opened himself to darkness." Quote from Wikipedia.

Wrong... Nomura already said the alignment to darkness or light does not make a difference... Mickey, who is aligned to light, weilds the inverse key, a keyblade of darkness...

Since Sora is the current keyblade master, and his position was only given to him because it was passed on from Riku, that means Riku is the TRUE keyblade master.

Like pwn3d said, neither one of them are masters...

What makes me think he's dead is the fact that he's not alive anymore. And that would be because of the many separate theories I have, but mostly because he is not in KH1 or KH2.

Well, gee... Just because we don't see him must mean he's dead...! Man, are you closed minded...
Ever think he might have become young again due to an effect from Kingdom Hearts or that he went inside of the DS where he "sleeps"...?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
..Now, re-read my post and tell me I'm wrong.
No you reread mine. The term master has been tossed around way too much, and frankly, i believe their never was a "master" of keyblades. Maybe creator, but most likely not 'master.'

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
i believe their is never was a "master" of keyblades. Maybe creator, but most likely not 'master.'

Hmm... I don't know... Master Xehanort does fit into the category of bringing chaos to the world
Plus he obviously has been around for a long time, not to mention he is the strongest character to be released on Kingdom Hearts so far...
IF there is a keyblade master, I'm sure it's him...

gexion

I think that the power of the keyblade passes hand to hand ,generation to generation to the one who ows the light...the only one that can face the DARKNESS.On the one hand it may be Sora because Kingdom Hearts' light shines within him....but on the other hand it could be Riku who emerged from the darkness and beat it at last.But another perspective is thatthe very first ,unique,legendary keyb.Master who never managed to beat the darkness eternaly once and for all...,shall return to give his help to the one who is carring the keyblade at present...
:)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Is this the the true Keyblade master of the KK, or is this like the first or ultimate keyblade master?
riku was meant to wield the KK, then he gave into the darkness and some time later got the WttD
if there is the first and ultimate Keyblade MAster he'll be revealed later

Eternal Lord-Kai

Who said that Kingdom Key was the original version? What if it was created by the person, who weilds the true Kingdom Key, which could possibly be in that keyblade graveyard, since Terra, Ven, and Aqua were there around 10 years before, I say that the keyblade master wasn't announced yet, Basically, since Nomura said he wasn't. But I seriously believe that the person who was the master remade the Kingdom Key, and the true version was called the Kingdoms' Heart.

Denki-Kurai

What i dont understand is the whole keyblade chosing sora instead of riku.
It was stated (dont remember right now) that the keyblade bearer would bring peace or detruction tot he land. So the keyblade chosing sora over riku makes no sense

Eternal Lord-Kai

Yes, but the King was the one who learned, as he was a warrior of light, to tame the Inverse Keyblade, which was a key of darkness,that means he was its' true master. Then Riku chose to take the Twilight path, which mad him undecisive, and use dark powers, tamed the Lost Keyblade, and The Way to Dawn. That just leaves us to the mystery of why Sora has the Kingdom Key, does this mean he is supposed to become evil, since he learned to tame, the Kindom Key.

DarkeningRebirth

No at the time Riku chose to embrace the darkness so the keyblade first discovered a source of light which was Sora so it would not have to be embraced by darkness and used for evil but know Riku has changed from evil to twilight neither good nor evil so....man i don't even know what I'm talking about I can't really explain it typing O.O

Eternal Lord-Kai

I'll take anything, this RPG maintenence thing sucks, I am just letting time go by, trying to give you guys things to do.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Wrong... Nomura already said the alignment to darkness or light does not make a difference... Mickey, who is aligned to light, weilds the inverse key, a keyblade of darkness...
Technically he's gray, just like riku. He believes that light has good, but(after witnessing riku) believed that the darkness, if not corrupted by it, will give you a strength which could not be obtained my normal means.But yes, when he was chosen by the key he was devotely light and viewed all darkness as evil.

NOW ON THOSE THREE ABOVE ME(first two more than the third):
The 'true master' hasn't been released yet, if there is one at all. Secondly, riku isn't indecisive. He's basically the anti-thesis to both sora and mickey, that I(and other riku fans) had been said he was.
Finnally, i dont' believe that sora will 'turn' evil, more has he was balance out into that gray area that mickey and riku are in.(as you can see him walking into at the end of KHII, where he finnally except the fact that darkness is a constant and isn't evil.) ALSO, darkness isn't evil. Light and dark don't bear moral stances, they are two sides of one coin.

Oblivion115

There has yet to be A KEYBLADE MASTER that we have seen, only keyblade weilders. Sora wields one, Riku weilds one, and let's not forget Mickey. I suppose the title could mean just someone who is the master of A KEYBLADE but not master of THE KEYBLADE, which i am guessing is MAster Xehanort.
Ther are multiple Keyblades, and thus, multiple weilders and, unless there is one TRUE keyblade, The Keyblade Master is a title awarded to anyone who weilds one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back