• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

mabe aqua has the same powers as namine and when ven asks her to erase him he meens like how when Marluxia asks namine to erase sora. watch 23 to 1:12 YouTube - [USA English] KH Re:COM - Marluxia First battle (Sleight/Quote Exhibition) but i still dont get the rebuild part :/ well thats my...
  2. R

shion/sora? sora coppy?

this is what i think shion is and why shes important.when a keblade is won or findes its master mabe it brands the warriors heart of being able to use it, kina like making a pact with it. now..... in COM riku dident have his keyblade yet so, his doble his copy dident have it ether. i think...
  3. R

What about the princesses??

hay if there are princesses heart from the light relm shouldent there be princesses of cahos?
  4. R

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

i think its wrong. there useing american cartoon carictors made by USA. so at least if you make something with something from america in it (witch USA own the wrights to) reales it for america to, then the people from UK can import and understand it because its in english. i dont see whats so...
  5. R

How do i unlock Terra

i dont have that mode...is it only for FM+
  6. R

About the EXP ZERO ability

0 XP is awsome. but its realy hard to beat the game with.
  7. R

mickey

wow thats new to me, im thinking its a rumor because if it was posible there would be a vid about it on the net.
  8. R

I am gonna import it but i need help

i hear there gona do something at the end of 2007 with kingdome hearts FM and FM+. mabe a 2 pack? i dont know i read it in an interview with one of the makers. i would reserch it =/. heres part of and interview of 2007' '' Kingdom Hearts Extreme (2007) Hi. I have to ask this on behalf of all...
  9. R

A thought occurs

i think he was suprised that he could get 2 because he fight axel in the fake "T" town with the one kingdom key. axel, thinking he forgot his memories so much that he for got how to call apon oathkeeper and oblivion.
  10. R

wow, dident know that. hay then why dont riku have a nobody? he lost his heart and boby then cast into the darkness. he should have a nobody some where.....=/
Back