• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer Music

What's the name of the song that plays in the trailer? sounds pree epic.
  2. P

Did coded come out yet?

Did coded come out yet or not?
  3. P

Birth By Sleep Leaked Trailer in HD!!!!!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Birth By Sleep HD the version i posted is almost 11 mins. the extra length is for the video's extra bitrate. when you put more of that in,the video gets better quality on youtube. i hope you understand. and no this isnt the one on the homepage. you have...
  4. P

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Birth By Sleep HD the version i posted is almost 11 mins. the extra length is for the video's extra bitrate. when you put more of that in,the video gets better quality on youtube. i hope you understand. and no this isnt the one on the homepage. you have misunderstood me
  5. P

This is the new leaked birth by sleep trailer in the best quality it can be in!!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Birth By Sleep New Trailer HQ-ish
  6. P

Kingdom Hearts Hip-Hop and R&B remixes!!!

I was bored so i looked this up on youtube and I found some pretty nice beats! Another Side Another Story\Organization XIII beat remix: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Another Side Remix Another Side Another Story\Organization XIII beat remix 2 : YouTube - Another Side, Another Story (Remix) End of...
  7. P

Kingdom Hearts Videos in Super HD

(I had no idea where to post this so i'm putting it here,please move it if its not right.) Anyways,I was on youtube and i found this guy who's been uploading some really high quality versions of Kingdom Hearts Videos such as Birth By sleep and Deep Dive. check it out here:YouTube - MekaHD's...
  8. P

Final Mix+ Action Replay Codes

I just got Final Mix+(YAY!!!) and i want some action replay codes for it. I don't wanna use infinite health or stuff like that(real gamers don't use those...)i want codes like party editors(axel with you etc.) and other codes like that.please give them top me...:)
  9. P

Om Shanti Om!!!!!

This movie owns....but i don't any1 here has seen it.....:unsure: anyways i would just like to say that SRK Owns
  10. P

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

I finally got Final Mix+ and its pretty good...i've gotten up to the part where Roxas tries to get money by doing jobs.There is a only 1 thing I hate about this game.....when you press X....you jump and when you press O....you attack.I had no idea they were switched in Japan...
  11. P

Ultimate Ven/Roxas Theory

ok since in the secret bbs movie,aqua caught ven when he froze and they looked at each other so....well um...:wub::wub: . so what if the had some "bedtime" together sometime before and had sora and the reason that roxas looks like ven is cause sora is half of his dad who is ven....get it?
  12. P

All the english stuff

can someone pleeeeese list all the english content in KH2:FM and re:CoM ??
  13. P

Should I get it?

i have the choice to get this game 4 free for my modded ps2 since my friend owns a copy and he is willing 2 give me a copy. i played kh2 and i wanna play final mix and re:CoM but how much is english anf how much will i get out of it i get it???:unsure:
Back