• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What was the point of Roxas being put in virtual Twilight Town?

Hey. Due to unfortunate events I haven't been online since January. So my KH knowledge has went down the drain due to the absence of lots of theories and questions on this wonderful board X3 X3 I can hardly remember the deal with Roxas anyway, well I can, but not the majority explained in COM...
  2. H

Ansem Reports

My friend asked me about Ansem Report 12, where Ansem says Right here's the thing, I always thought it was AtW that wrote every single report in the games except from this mystery report number 0? Could anyone tell me who wrote that? So if it was Ansem the Heartless that said How could...
  3. H

Enigmatic Soldier

Man I really wanna fight him, Unfortunatly I dun have FM+ yet :( I hear he's hard >.> <.< Make sure you're stocked up on items heheh and OneWingHeartless is correct ;D
  4. H

358/2 Days Footage

:D Aww Yeah I wish....=( yeah :) cool. so.... Can someone close this then?
  5. H

358/2 Days Footage

YouTube - First Footage - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days DS! Hey, forgive me if you have seen this before. I just found it on YouTube and thought it was quite cool :) [I searched the forums and i couldn't find any threads on this topic :/ ] Low quality but still, Tis better than nothing huh...
  6. H

Deep Jungle Not in Chain of Memories?

Never ven thought about that, haha, never noticed :P So yeah why wasn'it?
  7. H

☺♥♪~The Eliza Fan Club~♪♥☺

☺♥♪~The Eliza Fan Club~♪♥☺ Eliza is teh besht! ^^ Please join if you luvsh Eliza Eliza is so awesome , cool and her love for kh and amv's are WHOOSHING awesome :DD Well... I (H) Eliza So I join! Plz reply on what you think fo Eliza...Do yuh knoow her? YAY! Members: Heartless.Nobody...
  8. H

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

Aww cool. You beat me to it :(. Where did you get it? I was going to get mine off Play-asia.com (I think thats the URL) I have a ps2 controller called 'Thrustmaster' and it has a button in between select and start and its called Mapping, and you get to swap buttons for other ones like you could...
  9. H

Was Zexion telling the truth?

Right- Thanks that clears things up for me :) ta.
  10. H

Was Zexion telling the truth?

I was just watching Chain Of memories (Riku's story) on YouTube. I just got a bit confused, So Zexion and Riku are on Destiny Islands. "This is...that night!" "The islands you grew up on were sundered, scattered...Many Hearts were lost to the darknesss... Because of what YOU did!" "N-No"...
  11. H

KH2 FM+ in north america

Japan never got COM??? Thats strange i never knew thta.....Is that for real?
  12. H

What's with all the KH2 hate?

Yeah, I agree with the camera system being better in KH2, It really was a great improvement, I got really pissed off when I had finished KH2 and started to play KH again and I would use the right analog stick to staighten things up ( or so i thought) camera-wise and then because I done that I...
  13. H

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

Yeah i didn't really like the pride lands, AND YEAH i wsh lion sora could go into drives that would be soo cool...but i never got this thing called lion to work...i think it was a drive iono..
  14. H

Favourite Boss?

how is it in the wrong section?
  15. H

No flamming

YEAH WHY?!!?!?! Nah I just dont think they want to, they had a bad morning today squaresoft were stuck in traffic
  16. H

Favourite Boss?

lol yeah and dark soldier would be a cool boss i give you some reputation
  17. H

Favourite Boss?

yeah definatley xD great to level up
  18. H

Oragnisation real names?

Xemnas - Ansem Xigbar - Braig Xaldin - Dilan Vexen - Even Lexaeus - Eleus Zexion - Ienzo Saix - Not discovered yet Axel - Lea Demyx- Myde Larxene- Arlene Luxord - Not discovered Marluxia - not discovered Roxas - Sora __________ please rep if you thought this was helpful!
  19. H

Roxas to look more like Sora in KH2FM?

Sir Schmoopy look at both of the other shots of roxas at the struggle tournament, look at his jacket in each of them you'll see a big difference and these shots were both taken and paused at same time
  20. H

Roxas to look more like Sora in KH2FM?

yeah they do lol and graphically a few things are different i mean LOOK at it i do think they did want roxas to look more like sora and the vids are from the same user and surely the same tv or w.e but he noticed it aswel a bit and the shape of the face is different and theyes are closer and...
Back