• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Zexion telling the truth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I was just watching Chain Of memories (Riku's story) on YouTube.

I just got a bit confused,

So Zexion and Riku are on Destiny Islands.

"This is...that night!"

"The islands you grew up on were sundered, scattered...Many Hearts were lost to the darknesss...
Because of what YOU did!"

"N-No"

"You hated being an islander, cut off from other worlds. So you opened the door to darkness and destroyed the islands. YOU did that!"

----

Was this for real? Or is Zexion just playing with Riku's head?
I just thought that night was the night the Heartless eventually got to DI's Heart or w.e.

So if this really happened please can you tell me how Riku opened the Door to darkness and caused all this how'd he do it?? :p

Ta.

Oh and here's the link if y'wanna see the vid I'm talking about YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories Part 5 (Riku)

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Zexion was messing with his head. He's saying that by seeking to escape the prison that is Destiny Islands, he brought the heartless to the world. He's putting what had happened in an extreme exaggeration so that he can feel bad about himself.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I was just watching Chain Of memories (Riku's story) on YouTube.

I just got a bit confused,

So Zexion and Riku are on Destiny Islands.

"This is...that night!"

"The islands you grew up on were sundered, scattered...Many Hearts were lost to the darknesss...
Because of what YOU did!"

"N-No"

"You hated being an islander, cut off from other worlds. So you opened the door to darkness and destroyed the islands. YOU did that!"
----

Was this for real? Or is Zexion just playing with Riku's head?
I just thought that night was the night the Heartless eventually got to DI's Heart or w.e.

So if this really happened please can you tell me how Riku opened the Door to darkness and caused all this how'd he do it?? :p

Ta.

Oh and here's the link if y'wanna see the vid I'm talking about YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories Part 5 (Riku)

but if you really think about it....Riku kinda did open the door.
In KH1 he said "The Door has opened"
assuming that he's the one who opened it. Perhaps his longing for the outside world(s) opened it?
But heartless would have stormed the island anyways. so it might've opened w/ out riku's help.

I think Sexy Zexy is telling the truth, he's just exaggerating it.

SpencerBarnes

riku was the original keyblade master????? well i think that kh3 will be about riku more then normal.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
He was and he wasn't, like I said before. He was exaggerating to make Riku feel like it was all his fault. It was, in a way, but you could also go as far as to say.. err.. let's do this in an example instead.

If Kairi was in place of Riku, he would have said "Kairi you shouldn't have gone to the Island because you caused Riku to seek out and want to go to other worlds" < Something like that. it was an exaggeration, an extreme one, to get him to feel horrible.

Hyrenking

What I believe is that the door was opened by Riku, so yes Zexion was telling the truth. Riku probably opened the door by letting the darkness enter his heart, so at the same time as he opened the door, he lost the right to be the key bearer, and if you remember KH1, Riku looked pretty possessed when you found him on the night, as Sora. Then he even opened a portal of darkness, so yeah, he opened the door.
But I must also say I agree with Fall of Troy, Zexion's intentions were to make Riku feel bad, but Riku was the one who opened the door and kinda destroyed his Island. :(

keyblade39

yes, he was the original keyblade master, then his heart turned 2 darkness and then sora became the weilder of the keyblade

blendedhearts

sora was given the keyblade when the island were being destroyed (not riku's fault), but riku was the one who was supposed to get it, only riku was letting darkness in his heart, so sora got it instead. at HB riku took what was rightfully his, but lost it to sora again, because again, he was letting the darkness in his heart. after that, the keyblade stuck with sora.

now that that's out of the way, zexion was deceiving riku by making him think he destroyed the islands. while in reality, he was just letting in the darkness that was already destroying the islands. zexion was just trying to trick riku. he was trying to get rid of riku.

Last edited:

NoBoDYShadow

sora was given the keyblade when the island were being destroyed (not riku's fault), but riku was the one who was supposed to get it, only riku was letting darkness in his heart, so sora got it instead. at HB riku took what was rightfully his, but lost it to sora again, because again, he was letting the darkness in his heart. after that, the keyblade stuck with sora.

now that that's out of the way, zexion was deceiving riku by making him think he destroyed the islands. while in reality, he was just letting in the darkness that was already destroying the islands. zexion was just trying to trick riku. he was trying to get rid of riku.

riku did let the heartless in if not why is he so calm when he was being "consume" by the darkness in kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back