• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No flamming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
No flamming and no because it isnt

Why is Final mix+ not coming out in England or other countries cuz Squaresoft would not go bankcrupt there millions of people who would buy it

And mods don't say it isnt coming out thread closed just tell me why and for people who want it to come out can see why.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
N

Why is Final mix+ not coming out in England or other countries cuz Squaresoft would not go bankcrupt there millions of people who would buy it

See, here's the thing: japanese gamer=/american and european gamer.

I can't say too much about the european gamer, but I will say this: american gamers are not the type who are too into remakes, and they would not consider FM+ a wise investment. I'd say the european gamer isn't too different.

Japanese gamers are far more obsessive and hardcore. Which is why remakes sell very well there.

Not that many people are complaining about FM+. If they were, plans would have been announced by now.

Also, if it came anywhere outside of Japan, it wouldn't go to Europe. Not enough people would buy it, too many languages to localize. It'd be in America. But that won't be happening either. Because demand is not large enough.

And mods don't say it isnt coming out thread closed just tell me why and for people who want it to come out can see why.

I already did that a while ago. Thread got closed because of spam. I still have the list though. Want me to go get it?

Also, anyone with a drop of common sense would see that it's not happening. You seem to be somewhat lacking in it...

YEAH WHY?!!?!?! Nah I just dont think they want to, they had a bad morning today squaresoft were stuck in traffic

Um, no. They just don't want to risk losing money.

Last edited:

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Oh, I love it how you think you know everything, but you don't. See, here's the thing: japanese gamer=/american and european gamer.

I can't say too much about the european gamer, but I will say this: american gamers are not the type who are too into remakes, and they would not consider FM+ a wise investment. I'd say the european gamer isn't too different.

Japanese gamers are far more obsessive and hardcore. Which is why remakes sell very well there.

Not that many people are complaining about FM+. If they were, plans would have been announced by now.

Also, if it came anywhere outside of Japan, it wouldn't go to Europe. Not enough people would buy it, too many languages to localize. It'd be in America. But that won't be happening either. Because demand is not large enough.

I already did that a while ago. Thread got closed because of spam. I still have the list though. Want me to go get it?

Also, anyone with a drop of common sense would see that it's not happening. You seem to be somewhat lacking in it...

Um, no. They just don't want to risk losing money.

i know it will probally not come out so dont say that im thick and stop being childish i am saying my view you have no right to tell people their view and opinion is wrong.

You are a child, when did i say i know everything i know i do not, and neither do you if anything i am probally more intelligant than you tell me what is your IQ huh?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i know it will probally not come out so dont say that im thick

Don't recall saying that.

and stop being childish i am saying my view you have no right to tell people their view and opinion is wrong.

Fact overrules opinion.

You are a child, when did i say i know everything i know i do not,nd neither do you

Sorry. Post edited.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Okay kids suck it up okay its not come'n okay. It is just a add on pack like rocks the 80's and DMC directors cut just get over it. The game also has ReCoM and if the english VA haley joel were to do it then it would sound weird because Sora still had the same voice he did in KH1 for the events of CoM happened my guess hours after KH1.
bowchicka I know you guys want it but you need to let this topic go.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Well who sad it has to be Haley Joel va Im sure they can find someone that sound like sora, jap age also and besides in the new game 358/2 days they have va for com im sure so I don't see some were down the road they can't do RE:COM agan in English.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well who sad it has to be Haley Joel va Im sure they can find someone that sound like sora, jap age also and besides in the new game 358/2 days they have va for com im sure so I don't see some were down the road they can't do RE:COM agan in English.

Um, they wouldn't make money by doing this...

Psichosis34

hades u don't know eerything even though u didn't say it it's implied and u can't tell ppl that there wrong bc u don't know either u have a factual guess which could be wrong and we don't know still if it won't come out we have the rest of this year and until june of 2008 i's say ( guess )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back