• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Day 153 secret report(spoilers?)

x face! haha and thanks
  2. D

Day 153 secret report(spoilers?)

wait i never saw that report do you keep earning secret reports? and how? and how do you know he wrote it? :o I have some secret reports but are there more?
  3. D

something about xigbar?

accidently clicked the enter button and not sure how to close the thread...
  4. D

Who is Kairi's shadow?

let's just wait for the new games they will definately clear things up unless there are still questions unanswered =0
  5. D

Who is Kairi's shadow?

ahh thats true i forgot about namine *gasp* lol thanks
  6. D

Who is Kairi's shadow?

i don't know if this has been mentioned but this has always been on my mind, all the organization members have their original self's names along with an X like roxas..and stufff anyways, if xion was related to kairi then why not that? also, in kh2 final mix i belive there is a scene were riku...
  7. D

favourite cut scene in KH2

this is from kh1 but i like the scene when donald uses blizzard to turn off the fire from hades head HAHA he is bald! for re:com not sure yet for kh2 when he gets punched in mulan's world and when donald gets surprised at a talking clock and starts touching clogsworth from beauty and the beast
  8. D

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir i have =D my boyfriend was mad cause i beat sephiroth before him and because i got the ultima weapon and he didn't haha! i should of bet more than 5 bux lol oh well
  9. D

Nobodies Names

well even though namine's name doesnt have an x her name is similar to kairi's, KAIRI in japanese means sea or related to the ocean, like aqua's as well, and in japanese NAMI means wave, wave is part of the sea coinsidence?!?! i think not =)
  10. D

I've been thinking....

isnt there a fight between sora and i think marluxia in kh1 final mix?? thats supposably super hard or sumthing that should explain that org.13 was alive before COM
  11. D

just a thought???

Well i though this because xion has kairi's hair style and she has those very blue eyes like sora like if xion were to have soras hair on...it would look like sora , i was just wondering and thank you for whoever said i had a nice theory :)
  12. D

just a thought???

true, i wonder why they made her look so similar to both though oh well , i'll find out when i play game =D
  13. D

just a thought???

I was reading that "sora xion connection" thread were the person wrote that xion looks like sora and kairi as if they had a child (im not trying to say that they did have one) BUT! I wrote something in the thread and i guess i can share what i wrote that the reason she looks like both is...
  14. D

Sora Xion connection!

wow that may be interesting keyblade wielder and princess of heart in love? and that fact that both their hearts waere in sora =o perhaps both hearts released at the same time fused or sumthing and made a special sora/kairi nobody.. lol u never know =P
  15. D

Dive into the Heart?

maybe dive into the heart was just for us the players to choose how we want the game to begin or something but then again happens with roxas too and it goes along with the script....tricky tricky
  16. D

I think i may be on to something? ...(little theory)

nice theory and the way she wants to know about kairy reminds me of the way roxas wanted to know bout sora =o so it is reasonable to say there r very similar connections =o plus..in the trailer roxas axel and xion were said to be watching the sunset on destiny islands..just like sora kairi and...
  17. D

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

A CROSS BETWEEN KAIRI AND NAMINE! =o
  18. D

Saved By Mickey anyone?

i think everyone has been saved by mickey when they fight xaldin, but for my battle report it says ive been saved by mickey "0" times but i know i have..hmm
  19. D

Okay hear me Out

I've always wondered about Kairi in radian garden before and why she moved to destiny islands, perhaps after it turned to hallow bastion.Blah
  20. D

riku

yes it was riku because the emperor tells sora a young man comes to warn him about that bird umm i forgot the name =P
Back