• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Christma Music

Hi, destination here, it's been a while, because well nothing fun was happining to KH series. so I had to go away for a while. I was wondering, does anyone know any good christmas music that's like pop, and there's no voice what's so ever in the song. I'm looking for christmas songs that have a...
  2. D

Thing I noticed

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, where you can fight all the Organization members, theres a spot open, and you can see a door threw the water I think this has to do with the 14th Organization Member, that she probably faded away, meaning someone must of killed her.
  3. D

Question

I didn't know where to put this, and I'm sure it's in the wrong place, but how do I get internet on my PS2? I'm really curious to it.
  4. D

KH 358/2

Since we seen the new views for it, do you think there will be voice in it? And Multiplayer is optional right, I mean if you just choose the main one, you'll play Roxas threw the whole game? and finally fight Riku. is that it, or can someone explain this to me.
  5. D

KH COM 2?

I don't think it's true about the game, so what do you guys think?
  6. D

The Future of KH

Well guessing there won't be a KH game for the Nintendo DS, no surpise I guess now I gotta get the PSP, well this sucks. what do you guys think.
  7. D

Hi.

I'm new to these forums, and well I'm not used to these forums. How is everyone on the site? nice, mean? please explain My name is JD, that's what everyone calls me.:blush:
Back