• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christma Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destination

Hi, destination here, it's been a while, because well nothing fun was happining to KH series. so I had to go away for a while.

I was wondering, does anyone know any good christmas music that's like pop, and there's no voice what's so ever in the song. I'm looking for christmas songs that have a techno beat, and stuff. There's no voice in it whatsoever

so if anyone knows any please tell me.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Why not just listen to Techno music without voices since that is what you want. I'm sure there are a few techno songs that are Christian approved(?) but there is no need to spam your own thread just beacuse no one posted.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
1)maybe the reason why people aren't helping is because they can't find the answers for you. If you are so desparate to find help, why dont' you look yourself. And if you did and couldn't find anything, perhaps everyone else couldn't find anything either. Don't spam the forums.

2) what makes you think anyone would want to help you, when you called us all Asses?

3) it's the weekend. people are out. not everyone is online to help at this moment.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I hate when people gets all butthurt cause no one replies to their post. >_>

Anyway, use google. Bound to find music there. I don't follow Christmas music, so I don't know what to tell you.

I heard this Christian techno once. Made me lol

K

Knuckles

Well I don't know if you guys notice this but this kid posted this topic like almost a week ago, and well I can see why he started to freak out. I guess he's use to people posting on his topics within a day.

and so what if he called us Ass's we are aren't for not helping.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Well I don't know if you guys notice this but this kid posted this topic like almost a week ago, and well I can see why he started to freak out. I guess he's use to people posting on his topics within a day.

and so what if he called us Ass's we are aren't for not helping.

So? I don't think anyone listens to Christmas Techno Music. Plus, this isn't KH forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back