• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

THE SHOES ARE DIFFIRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys this is what i noticed in deep dive :D in the video when roxas talked to xemnas he was wearing black long boots that are similar to xianhort's but later in the video when roxas was fighting ricku he was wearing shoes with long pants!!!! thier clothes are diffirent this isnt roxas you...
  2. S

New Scan: Malificent

did anyone notice in the scan that pic of ven & cinderella? emm if this supposed to be 10 years before kh1 how can cinderella be in the ball & with the same dress she wore in kh 1? 'o' i cant get it...
  3. S

ven's heart & soul!

well i have a question: what happens to the heart & soul when the human dies? what happens to it after death? i thought it just turn back to darkness but why would hearts turn back to darkness if there was a light inside it so it doesn't make sense...so what do you think? i know that the body...
  4. S

sora is the king of kingdom hearts!

i was wondering about something is really interesting... in kingdom hearts 2 when sora opens a new path to a new world with the keyblade a crown mark appears behind sora...surely you all know that sora wears a crown necklaces & that roxas drew the crown symbol on that table in the haunted...
  5. S

Mystery Character ..

im positive that's Terra! here's a hint
  6. S

Aqua, Ven and Terra's Master?

Re: Aqua, Vin and Terra's Master? the tower where sora met yinsed is important! in the room where you talk to him there is a book was on the shelves writen on it kingdom hearts! so i think yinsed could play an important role in the next kh because he knows a lot if he has a book like that ..i...
  7. S

just a theory : ansem the wise is kairi's grandfather ?

have you ever thought about ansem the wise being kairi's grandfather ? will i have...we know nothing about kairi's past or family...but in kingdom hearts 1 in the scene when the little kairi runs to her grandmother she was in the hallow bastion castle & in the library where ansem the wise lived...
  8. S

castle oblivion is xehanort's lost memories!!

hey im new here :) i have this theory that i would like to share with you all. iv thought about castle oblivion...& i wondered what exactly is this castle? why does it lack it's visitors memories? why namine was born in castle oblivion? why does castle oblivion exist? i think castle oblivion in...
Back