• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

castle oblivion is xehanort's lost memories!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's spikies

hey im new here :)
i have this theory that i would like to share with you all.
iv thought about castle oblivion...& i wondered what exactly is this castle?
why does it lack it's visitors memories? why namine was born in castle oblivion?
why does castle oblivion exist?
i think castle oblivion in some way a form of xehanort's lost memories...& it was created when xehanort
lost his memories.
namine has the power to control sora's memories...& almost what happened to xehanort happened to sora
when he turned into a heartless & regained his own free will back but why namine holds this power over sora's memories? there is a reason..after all sora lost his memories because of namine when she replaced his true memories...so i think sora holds the key to awake
xehanort from his slumber if he was asleep ofcorce.
my theory is that xemnas planed for sora's slumber in castle oblivion...& the room where sora slept in a whole year could be the room of sleep & when sora slept there he activated the room of awakening which is that secret room in ansem's study so that way xemnas was able to use it.

if you can add any of other theories about this feel free to do :)

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
why does it lack it's visitors memories? why namine was born in castle oblivion?
why does castle oblivion exist?
i think castle oblivion in some way a form of xehanort's lost memories...& it was created when xehanort
lost his memories.
namine has the power to control sora's memories...& almost what happened to xehanort happened to sora
when he turned into a heartless & regained his own free will back but why namine holds this power over sora's memories? there is a reason..after all sora lost his memories because of namine when she replaced his true memories...so i think sora holds the key to awake
xehanort from his slumber if he was asleep ofcorce.
my theory is that xemnas planed for sora's slumber in castle oblivion...& the room where sora slept in a whole year could be the room of sleep & when sora slept there he activated the room of awakening which is that secret room in ansem's study so that way xemnas was able to use it.

if you can add any of other theories about this feel free to do :)

Welcome to the forums!
Castle Oblivion is a castle that exists on the edge of Twilight. Ansem the Wise said in one of his reports that it existed for Organization 13 to do experiments (probaby on memory and the heart)
It doesn't lack visitor's memories, it just... obliviates them, slowly as they progress through it. The Organization members can take the users memories and put them in the form of cards.
I don't really think that Namine was born in Castle Oblivion, she was captured by Organization memebers I believe, because they knew she was connected to Sora, and they could use her to fix Sora's memories so that they could have the keyblade master on their side. After Castle Oblivion, Org 13 found Roxas, and no longer had need for Sora. Delving deeper into it, they needed Sora to defeat Heartless so that they could create Kingdom Hearts and find their hearts. Roxas betrayed them in KH2, so they needed Sora again, but yeah.
It's possible that Xehanort's memories are tied with Castle Oblivion, but not likely because Xemnas placed Maruxula in charge of it. Xehanort is the Ansem we fought in KH1, and I don't know if Xemnas knew anything about his Heartless. So, it's possible, but not probable.
We don't know why Xehanort lost him memories, but Organization 13 created it, it wasn't created by the result of memories.
Namine holds the power of Sora's memories because she is a part of him. In KH1, Kairi was blown into Sora's body, and her heart became connected to him. It didn't create a Nobody, because it migrated to a new vessle. When Sora used the Heartunlocker Keyblade in Hollow Bastion, he released the two hearts inside of him, creating Roxas and Namine. Namine and Roxas are connected, so Namine can control Roxas's memories too. Namine changes Sora's memories because she was commanded to do so, but she can because she is connected to Sora.
The rest is possible, but here's my thought:
Xemnas was watching the events in Castle Oblivion, and when he saw his group destroy itself, he and the others began looking for a new Keyblade bearer or something. Ansem the wise was able to help Namine and got Sora to sleep in his mansion's basement while he awoke. Sora only slept so he could get his memories back. The reason why it was a year was because Sora was missing half of him (Roxas) Roxas was in Twilight Town for only the days that we played. The rest of the year, he was with Org 13. When they got Roxas, Sora was only at 16% memory I think, and when they were able to connect Roxas to Kairi, they were able to speed up the process.
Good theory though. I hope you don't find me rude. You will get a lot of negative feedback, I'm sure. People on these forums have the tendency to flame. Keep it up don't get discouraged.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

We don't know yet. We do know the Organization FOUND the castle, though. Meaning it was around for some time before them.

why does it lack it's visitors memories?

The only reason Sora and company began to lose memories as they went up was because of Naminé.

why namine was born in castle oblivion?

Good question.

lost his memories.

Hmmm...

when he turned into a heartless & regained his own free will back but why namine holds this power over sora's memories?

Because she's a special nobody, created in a special manner. It doesn't have anything to do with Xehanort.

my theory is that xemnas planed for sora's slumber in castle oblivion...

Really? I don't think so. Xemnas did suspect Marluxia and Larxene of treason, which is why Axel was sent to investigate them, but he did not know the full details, what exactly they were planning. So how would he have planned this?

& the room where sora slept in a whole year could be the room of sleep & when sora slept there he activated the room of awakening which is that secret room in ansem's study so that way xemnas was able to use it.

Uh, no. Xemnas used that room even before Sora was asleep. And the Room of Sleep is where Aqua's armor is, the one Xemnas used in that cutscene, not the other way around. The room where Sora slept is not the Room of Sleep. Whether it could be the Room of Awakening, I don't know, but I don't think so.

interesting, i agree with you, but I also think that Namine was not born in Castle Oblivion, i think she was captured by Organization 13,

Wrong. Nomura confirmed she was born there.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wrong. Nomura confirmed she was born there.

It was probably random then. People go to different places when they are consumed or when they become a Nobody. Sora was consumed by darkness and was sent to Traverse Town, he wasn't destroyed, but he was consumed. So was Kairi, and her body was sent to Neverland. Riku was consumed, and he was sent to Hollow Bastion. Namine was sent to Castle Oblivion maybe by random, or maybe because she is a special Nobody, and Castle Oblivion is a special castle.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It was probably random then. People go to different places when they are consumed or when they become a Nobody. Sora was consumed by darkness and was sent to Traverse Town, he wasn't destroyed, but he was consumed. So was Kairi, and her body was sent to Neverland. Riku was consumed, and he was sent to Hollow Bastion. Namine was sent to Castle Oblivion maybe by random, or maybe because she is a special Nobody, and Castle Oblivion is a special castle.

Yeah, it could just be random, or not. I'm leaning towards not, but hey. Nobodies are born in inbetween places, like Twilight Town, and Castle Oblivion IS an inbetween place, so who is to say other nobodies aren't born there as well?

So was Kairi, and her body was sent to Neverland

No, she didn't end up there, Riku just brought her body there. Or maybe not, my memory is a little faulty at the moment, but didn't we see her before that in HB?

Or was it in Neverland the first time we actually saw her body ?

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, it could just be random, or not. I'm leaning towards not, but hey. Nobodies are born in inbetween places, like Twilight Town, and Castle Oblivion IS an inbetween place, so who is to say other nobodies aren't born there as well?

It was probalby not, but Nobdies are born in Twilight, who knows if one of the other Organization members were born there though? Maybe Maruxula or Larxene, or Axel, Demyx, anyone could have.

No, she didn't end up there, Riku just brought her body there. Or maybe not, my memory is a little faulty at the moment, but didn't we see her before that in HB?

Or was it in Neverland the first time we actually saw her body ?
We saw a hologram of her body in HB. We actually saw her body in Hook's vessle. Since we never saw the real Neverland except the ship, Kairi could have been on the land. Malificent said "Go to her, your vessle is waiting."

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It was probalby not, but Nobdies are born in Twilight, who knows if one of the other Organization members were born there though? Maybe Maruxula or Larxene, or Axel, Demyx, anyone could have.

Maybe.

We saw a hologram of her body in HB. We actually saw her body in Hook's vessle. Since we never saw the real Neverland except the ship, Kairi could have been on the land. Malificent said "Go to her, your vessle is waiting."

It was a hologram? I'll have to replay the game.

sora's spikies

i don't think that namine was born in castle oblivion just by random...i think they are both special beings connected to memories & to each other some how & they were born in order to recover something...like as my theory says castle oblivion was born after xehanort lost his memories ( if my theory was correct) & namine was born as kairi's nobody using sora's body...in kingdom hearts there is no coincident if important things like existence was attacked or lost its not just going to disappear there will be things created in order to fix the chaos that was created because of it...so namine has the power over sora's memories because she was created when he freed kairi's heart that way she is connected to sora but for what?why over sora's memories?
i know she is a special nobody because she is a princess of hearts nobody that had no darkness in her heart & has no heartless...& she is connected to sora because sora had kairi's heart within him...but that doesn't explain why she can control his memories?
namine her self said that she doesn't know why she has that power...is it because she or someone knew that sora was going to lose his memories? no!
what if namine never replaced sora's memories? then she wouldn't use her powers at all...
what i mean is that when sora turned into a heartless...it was fated for roxas to be born...sora created roxas...the shell he left behind won't just be there it will start to act on its own its like roxas is taking sora's being...if roxas was never born that would be impossible then what will happen to sora's existence?as the story tells us...so i think roxas was born in order to recover sora's being & fix the chaos that was created when sora turned into a heartless but what about namine? she can control sora's memories in order to recover what exactly? because when kairi saved sora from being a heartless he didnt forget his memories..so that means there is a part about namine we dont know yet & about what happend in castle oblivion...so i think that if namine was conected to castle oblivion that means she is conected to xehanort too.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i don't think that namine was born in castle oblivion just by random...i think they are both special beings connected to memories & to each other some how & they were born in order to recover something...like as my theory says castle oblivion was born after xehanort lost his memories ( if my theory was correct) & namine was born as kairi's nobody using sora's body...in kingdom hearts there is no coincident if important things like existence was attacked or lost its not just going to disappear there will be things created in order to fix the chaos that was created because of it...so namine has the power over sora's memories because she was created when he freed kairi's heart that way she is connected to sora but for what?why over sora's memories?

Because Sora was responsible, involved in her creation. End of story.

i know she is a special nobody because she is a princess of hearts nobody that had no darkness in her heart & has no heartless...& she is connected to sora because sora had kairi's heart within him...but that doesn't explain why she can control his memories?

Yes, it does.

namine her self said that she doesn't know why she has that power...is it because she or someone knew that sora was going to lose his memories? no!

She might not know why, but it's been explained why by other people.

she can control sora's memories in order to recover what exactly?

Nothing. That power was just a result of her birth, it doesn't mean she was given said power for a purpose.

so i think that if namine was conected to castle oblivion that means she is conected to xehanort too.

Not necessarily.

Psichosis34

Welcome to the forums!
Castle Oblivion is a castle that exists on the edge of Twilight. Ansem the Wise said in one of his reports that it existed for Organization 13 to do experiments (probaby on memory and the heart)
It doesn't lack visitor's memories, it just... obliviates them, slowly as they progress through it. The Organization members can take the users memories and put them in the form of cards.
I don't really think that Namine was born in Castle Oblivion, she was captured by Organization memebers I believe, because they knew she was connected to Sora, and they could use her to fix Sora's memories so that they could have the keyblade master on their side. After Castle Oblivion, Org 13 found Roxas, and no longer had need for Sora. Delving deeper into it, they needed Sora to defeat Heartless so that they could create Kingdom Hearts and find their hearts. Roxas betrayed them in KH2, so they needed Sora again, but yeah.
It's possible that Xehanort's memories are tied with Castle Oblivion, but not likely because Xemnas placed Maruxula in charge of it. Xehanort is the Ansem we fought in KH1, and I don't know if Xemnas knew anything about his Heartless. So, it's possible, but not probable.
We don't know why Xehanort lost him memories, but Organization 13 created it, it wasn't created by the result of memories.
Namine holds the power of Sora's memories because she is a part of him. In KH1, Kairi was blown into Sora's body, and her heart became connected to him. It didn't create a Nobody, because it migrated to a new vessle. When Sora used the Heartunlocker Keyblade in Hollow Bastion, he released the two hearts inside of him, creating Roxas and Namine. Namine and Roxas are connected, so Namine can control Roxas's memories too. Namine changes Sora's memories because she was commanded to do so, but she can because she is connected to Sora.
The rest is possible, but here's my thought:
Xemnas was watching the events in Castle Oblivion, and when he saw his group destroy itself, he and the others began looking for a new Keyblade bearer or something. Ansem the wise was able to help Namine and got Sora to sleep in his mansion's basement while he awoke. Sora only slept so he could get his memories back. The reason why it was a year was because Sora was missing half of him (Roxas) Roxas was in Twilight Town for only the days that we played. The rest of the year, he was with Org 13. When they got Roxas, Sora was only at 16% memory I think, and when they were able to connect Roxas to Kairi, they were able to speed up the process.
Good theory though. I hope you don't find me rude. You will get a lot of negative feedback, I'm sure. People on these forums have the tendency to flame. Keep it up don't get discouraged.
Yup everyone on the forume hates me bc i gave some wrong information and they ream me god and hades dragon im sorry that i was wrong even though i aint.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Dang Hades you beat me yet again. Okay my guess is that they picked up Namine like they did with Roxas.
Xemnas: Hey little girl you want to come with me?
Namine: Umm... No!
Xemnas: Are you sure you get to love a emo kid and a way to happy kid.
Namine: I am so in.
Yeah thats how it happened.:lol: I will leave Hades to tell you whats what. Dont cyber kill him if he gets you pissed Hades.
bowchickawowwow

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I

I'm pretty sure that Maleficent captured them before was taken here to Neverland.

The heartless killed her, then they took her.

S

Sora's destiny

Then does Riku have a nobody, because he could control the darkness when he had Ansem's body?

blob

I thought that in a custcene from FM+ it says that organization XIII they needed help constructing castle oblivion and that is why they went to search for more members.
*at least that is what i remember but i may have forgot it exactly i haven't seen any of the secret cut scenes in months*

Xehanort: 17

i don't think Xehanort's Memory's are connected to Castle OblivioN. why? because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back