• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

never played FF ._.

well, i really like the graphics and the stories, especially FFVII... but ive never played one except a FFII or III demo when i was wayyy younger... could you guys give me some tips on how to get started?
  2. K

IS there a point to KH3DS?

IS there? or is it just a meaningless side story? do we know anything about the plot yet?
  3. K

psp bundle or pre-order

when you get the psp bundle, will you also get the bonus (stickers) too like with the preorder?
  4. K

keyblade graveyard question?

as most of us know, the keyblade graveyard has all the keyblades from the fallen wielders during the keyblade war. but a lot of them are keyblades sora got from helping worlds and such, so does that mean characters from those worlds have given out those keyblades before? has this been explained...
  5. K

Death to Stealth Sneak!

a some of you might know, i started up a new round of kh1, and eventually all the other games, but im doing it on expert, and the deep jungle boss battle (clayton and stealth...) is irritating me! every time i get rid of stealth, clayton comes around and kills me with one shot! UGHH any ideas...
  6. K

kh1 hints and secrets

when youre in deep jungle, you look at a slide show, and the first pic is a castle that looks like old mansion or radiant garden. sora even says it looks familiar but he doesnt know why. is this a hint to the next game, or does it show kairi is in him? what do you think it is?
  7. K

Destiny Islands Q&A

On Destiny Island, when selphie, tidus, and (whats his face) lol ask you what youre afraid of, and what you want to do, etc. do your answers affect gameplay?
  8. K

BBS Secret Ending question

First of all, i've rarely visited the site lately, so i wanted to catch up on BBS info, so i watched the intro, and secret ending... plus the credits ending and i am SUPER PUMPED NOW!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!! but while watching the secret ending, it shows aqua and AtW talking, AtW tell aqua what he...
  9. K

ventus? WTF???

why is ven in days? what connection does he have to sora?? and why would he even be appering through xion???? p.s. dont criticize cuz i just started playing days and i havent been following bbs that much
  10. K

X marks the spot

really sorry if im late on this, but has anyone noticed that all of the organization 13 member's names are just their original name only with an x added somewhere like roxas'?
  11. K

Day 74 cutscene

how come in the cutscene after day 74, when xion, roxas, and axel are on the clock tower eating ice cream, the view of xion keeps changing back and forth between her wearing a hood and not
  12. K

KH+TWTNW

Organization 13 wanted to fill kingdom hearts so that they could completely exist, so if KH, the heartsless world, and TWTNW, the nobody world, merged would that bring everyone back to life (you know heart back in the body kind of thing)????????????????????????????? just wondering...
  13. K

Org13 heartless?

in kh1 you had to defeat Xehanort's heartless, then in kh2 you had to defeat xehanort's nobody, and rest of Ansem the Wise's nobody assistants, you think they'll do some thing with the assistants' heartless?
  14. K

proud mode

how come proud mode in kh2 seems a lot easier than standard mode? is it just me?
  15. K

f*ck you xemnas

in the beginning of kh2 in hollow bastion when you see organization XII xemnas says "ah the wielder of the keyblade...if only it were in better hands" well you know what xemnas, f*ck you! if you weren't such a douchebag to roxas you guys would still have the keyblade p.s. if you're wondering...
  16. K

Hint of kh2 in traverse town

You know the "pretty stone" you get out of one of the treasure chests in traverse town when you first start out, it serves no purpose and you can sell it, is it just me or do you think that maybe they were hinting "somehow" at kh2 with stones on the struggle championship trophy, if not what do...
  17. K

Making a signature

Please can someone make me a really cool kingdom hearts/moogle kinda thing, signature, i'd be really grateful... again please and thank you!!!!!!
  18. K

That explains it...

Has anyone ever noticed how Sora's room and Roxas' room are alot alike... also i just realized that sora and kairi and everyone have been living in the town (the one you see in kh2) the whole time even in kh1
  19. K

!!!Fight the enigmatic soldier. wha. how?!!!

can anyone plz tell me how to get to the enigmatic soldier? what do u have to do??????? HELP!!!!!!!:cursing:
  20. K

Fanfiction ► Last kingdom hearts

alright, hey guys, ya know what would be really coool as the end of the last kingdom hearts, would be if all the worlds reunited angain cause we all know that in kh1 an ansem report said that the worlds used to be one until darkness the heartless came along and tore apart the world into...
Back