• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Mystery Character ..

well maybe if we had a translate of the words we might know who the other one is? just maybe
  2. K

Digimon- The New Heroes

Many years have passed after the digi-destined's journey and the digital world was once again at peace, the humans have but all forgotten about the digital world and contunied on with their normal lives but is the digtal world really at peace? A group of teenagers arrive in a world with their...
  3. K

Digimon: Omega Battle Spirts

The digital world is in a crisis, a new thret has arrived the Black Order, containg several Black Digimon controled by their leader Black Seraphimon, there is another order named the White Order containg digimon who want to stop the war, this order is controled by Seraphimon. The Black Order...
  4. K

The DS's Identity

Im not sure if anyone has already made this rumour nut to me the ds's stance seems to me like a girl and maybe Ds is the 14th member's full being or DS may be Xehonort jr and the old man [Xehonort] may also have the same name just a theory
  5. K

Digimon Digital Monsters

Digimon.......creatures created from light or darkness but made from data, they have the power to bond with human bringing them into the digital world, to fight the evil or good that is coming, the humans are usually children and are given strange devices called 'Digivices' that have the power...
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts- The Final Chapter

There once were 2 boys and a girl their destines were intertwined for their whole exsitance, they thought the creatures known as heartless and the nobodies, but their greatest challange was the organisation 13. After their travelles their story and brave deeds were forgotton from the pages of...
  7. K

Digimon- Nightmare Monsters

NOTE:I may be only a noob but i know how to do RP's Over the years groups of teenagers bonded together to fight the darkness with the digimon, the digital world has been kept safe until now.... the digimon waged a war in the dreams of childen feeding on the nightmares of them and drawing the...
Back