• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DS's Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyoZeroBoy

Im not sure if anyone has already made this rumour nut to me the ds's stance seems to me like a girl and maybe Ds is the 14th member's full being or DS may be Xehonort jr and the old man [Xehonort] may also have the same name just a theory

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well I actually thought the DS looked female from that screenshot in Famitsu too myself. The thing is, DS looked rather masculine in Birth by Sleep (the "secret" ending video) so I'm not too sure.. Somebody commented on how short he/she was, and that it could be tied into the XIVth member.

Anyway who knows.. we have no real idea who it could be as of yet, only speculation. I don't think Xehanort is tied into member XIV too much.

Okay, here's a little something I quickly cooked up:

XIVcomparison.jpg

The thing is though, they may be the same size there (give or take a teensy bit) but in 10 years will they alter much? Then again if the DS is a Nobody or becomes one, that night not be a problem anymore.

Last edited:

NTom64

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm gonna say...Xigbar - at least before he became a nobody. It seems from KH2 that he knew at least a group of keyblade masters.

"You don't look like half the hero the others were..."

Perhaps when he was turned into a nobody, he managed to retain his memories of the BBS events, but lost the ability to wield a keyblade.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
"You don't look like half the hero the others were..." is also a very cocky remark. And the DS sure seems to like a challenge.. At least from the looks of things anyway.

Athel

Machinist
XIVcomparison.jpg

hmm....maybe......
i personally thought that the DS was a nobody until now, but now i think he/she might be a heartless

little problem with that though. DS has flat chest, girl nobody has....u know....

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well the XIVth member looks kinda flat too, no offence to her haha. Anyway I thought the same myself Sir Schmoopy, feel free to use my picture ^^.

I don't know though.. I mean, I thought the DS was male up until now. HMMM..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back