• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Digital Monsters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyoZeroBoy

Digimon.......creatures created from light or darkness but made from data, they have the power to bond with human bringing them into the digital world, to fight the evil or good that is coming, the humans are usually children and are given strange devices called 'Digivices' that have the power to transform these digimon into stronger beings. Its been a while since the digimon have called on us, I guess they must be fine though, but I have made a machine that will send a group of 7 children into the world, I hope im not risking too much....
Report of Professer Lex Hiroshima
Head of Toyko DIM Lab

This going to be a roleply that I wish to keep going for a long time and hopefully you will help, im not looking for typing masters but plz post most of the time..
Rules
Have fun
PG
no spamming

Template

Name-

Apperance-links or description

Age- 7-18

Digivice colour- 2 at least

Crest-

Digimon-picture or description

Digivolution and attacks-

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

Name- Rain

Apperance- Rain has dirty-blonde hair that cascades down his face over his shoulders, reaching to the small of his back. He usually wears it out, but sometimes fastens it into a ponytail to avoid it from getting in his way when fighting. He likes to wear a black shirt with a red trim and and a black cloth half-cloak over it. He wears trowsers of the same dark grey as his shirt.

Age- 17

Digivice colour- White and Black

Crest- Sun
Coronamon
Attacks
CoroKnuckle: Punches enemies with his flaming fist.
Corona Flame: Shoots fire from his forehead.
Petit Prominence: Winds his whole body with fire to defend or tackle the enemy.

Champion- Firamon
Attacks
Flame Dive: Winds his whole body with fire and comes down quickly from the sky to tackle.
Fira Claw: Winds his front leg(s) with fire and scratches the enemy.
Fira Bomb: Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.

Ultimate- Flaremon
Attacks
Crimson Beast King Wave: Centers the spirit of lion and fire at his fist and releases a lion-shaped energy wave.
Red Lion Dance: Winds his fists and legs with fire and give the enemy punches and kicks at a high speed.
Refreshing Roar: Turns the fire into a purifying shockwave and releases it with a roar to dissolve the enemy's data.

Mega- Apollomon
Attacks
Sol Blaster: Releases sun balls which is hotter than the fire ball on his back.
Phoebos Blow: Concentrates his power to give a deadly punch.
Arrow of Apollo: Releases fire arrows continuously from the two glowing jewels on his hands.

Last edited:

Urban_Ninja

Name- Tetsuya Fukugawa

Apperance-
Riku_in_Skater_attire.jpg

Age- 17

Digivice colour- Green and Silver

Crest- Friendship

Digimon-
Guilmon.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Duck__Tape/Gigimon.jpg
Gigimon
Attacks:
Hot Bite.

Rookie - See Above
Attacks:
Pyro Sphere: Shoots a blast of fire from his mouth
Rock Breaker: Throws his whole weight against an opponent.

Champion - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Duck__Tape/Growlmon.jpg
Growlmon
Attacks:
Pyro Blaster: Shoots a powerful ball of fire from his mouth
Dragon Slash: Charges the blades on his arms with energy and slashes his enemies.

Ultimate - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Duck__Tape/Wargrowlmon.jpg
Wargrowlmon
Attacks:
Atomic Blaster: Fires two beams from the cannons on his chest.
Radiation Blast: Powers up the two blades on his arms and releases them at the enemy.

Mega - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Duck__Tape/180px-Gallantmon211312.jpg
Gallantmon
Attacks:
Lightning Joust: Gallantmon shoots out energy at the opponent from his Gram Lance.
Shield of the Just: Gallantmon fires an energy beam from his Aegis Shield.
Lightning charge: Gallantmon holds up his lance and a giant surge of lightning attack all things around him good and evil.

*Thanks to Wikipedia for info and pics*

KyoZeroBoy

Name- Kyosaka Kafushi [Kyo]

Apperance-
276888-20070821071914.jpg

Age- 15

Digivice colour- Purple and white

Crest- Forgiveness

Digimon-
Tsukaimon2.gif

Zurumon
Attacks-
Poison Bubble- A bubble of poison

Pagumon
Attacks-
Poison Bubble- A bubble of poison.

Tsukaimon
Attacks-
Friendly Fire: Inhales and spits out a purplish flame the size of his body.
Bad Message: Bite the enemy and latches on
Purple Fog: A purple gass that poisons the enemy
Fluffy Attack-A flurry of attacks

Angemon
Attacks-
Hand Of fate-Fires a ray of light from his fist
Angel Rod-Attacks with his staff
Angel staff-blocks with his staff

MagnaAngemon
Attacks-
Gate Of Destiny-Sucks in the enemy or shoots an auroa beam
Magna Antidote-Heals friends
Excalibur-A slash of his sword

ClavisAngemon
Attacks-
The Key-Creates a rod of light to attack the enemy
Zenith Gate- Escapes through a portal
Holy Rod- Attacks the enemy 10 times
Hand Of Holy- Shoots a powerful blast.

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Template

Name- Drake Salus

Apperance- http://www.digitalmidnight.net/lxs/images/sxl2.jpg (Laguna, not squall)

Age- 18 (yes I know he's 30 odd years old, just think of an 18 year old version)

Digivice colour- Blue and White

Crest- Kindness

Digimon- Veemon

V-mon.gif

Fresh: Chibomon
Attacks:
- Bubble Blow (Acid Bubbles): An attack that involves firing bubbles from its mouth

In-Training: Demiveemon
Attacks:
- Hop Attack: A full body tackle

Champion: Exveemon
Attacks:
- Vee-Laser (X-Laser): Fires a laser from the X on its chest.
- Critical Crunch (Strong Crunch): Bites and crunches the enemy.
- Vee-Punch/Vee-Kick: In the dub, ExVeemon would sometimes call these out

Ultimate: Paildramon
Attacks:
- Desperado Blaster: Fires energy bullets from the weapons on his hips.
- Cable Catcher (Esgreamer): Fires off its claws and binds his enemy like wires.
- Sting Strike : Attacks with the spikes on its arms

Mega: Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (If that's okay)
Attacks:
- Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on its back, causing major disaster.
- Giga Crusher (Giga Death): Transforms the Positron Laser on its arm into a bigger form held by both arms which fires a powerful blast of dark matter on its enemy. Alternately it can fire the same attack when the dragon mouth on its chest opens up with the PL protruding from it to fire a white spherical version.
- Omni Sword (Omega Blade): Strikes its opponents with the Omega Blade.

All info from wikipedia

If you need me to change just say so

kago

Name- Anthony Agon

Appearance: Not so much muscle though.
digi.jpg

Age- 18

Digivice colour- Red and Black

Crest- Dusk

Digimon- Black Gatomon (stays in champion form like the Gatomon that Kari had)

In training: Nyaromon
Attacks:
-Tail Whip (Fox Tail): Smacks enemies with her tail.

Rookie: Salamon
Attacks:
-Puppy Howling: A shrill howl used to distract opponents
-Petit Punch: Salamon uses her hind feet to push an opponent over
-Petit Bite: Salamon bites the opponent

Champion: Black Gatomon
Attacks:
-Cat Punch (Neko Punch)
-Cat Kick (Neko Kick)

Ultimate: Ladydevimon
Attacks:
-Evil Wing (Darkness Wave): Creates a wave of energy bats that fly towards the enemy. In Adventure 02, this attack is a wave of flaming bats. In 03 when Leomon uses this attack after Jeri uses a LadyDevimon card this is for some reason just a blast of dark energy.
-Black Wing (Darkness Spear): Her left hand transforms into a long sharp spike.
-Poison Changes an opponent's power into exploding dark energy, the damage determines on how powerful the Digimon is.

Mega: Lilithmon
Attacks:
-Phantom Pain: Spews a bewitching mist of darkness that curses her opponents.
-Nazar Nail: The demonic claws on her decayed right arm is used to slash her enemies, releasing a deadly acidic poison that can corrode everything she touches.
-Darkness Love

all info from wikipedia

(do we have to do a bio on the character and how they got their digimon or is that later in the story)

Last edited:

kago

i forgot to ask if it's ok to have Black Gatomon as the main digimon, since she is a champion? I just figured that she would be like that since Kari's Gatomon was like that.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Name- Jett

Apperance- Standing at a fair height of 6'3, Jett usually towers over most who he meets. He weighs about 80kgs, and leans towards an athletic side for the tone in his muscles, instead of overly bulky. He has a serious, solid and slightly longish face. He has straight black hair, that reaches just to his shoulders, with a red tinge through it. It is commonly back in a small ponytail, with a few stray bangs of hair for his fringe. He has vibrant blue eyes, but have been know to change to grey and sometimes green.

He often wears a black Effekt shirt with small grey skulls and tiny writing over it. Over this, he wears a black 'emo' jacket with grey, jagged lines over the arms and torso. He has small badges over the torso, mainly heavy metal ones, with a few comedy and anime pictures. He often combines this with a pair of black-blue jeans that are held up with a black studded belt. He wears a black pair of Colorado shoes that are lace-less.

Age- 17

Digivice colour- Silver and Blue

Crest- Moon

Digimon- Lunamon
Luna Claw: Attacks by using her claws of which power of darkness filled in.
Tear Shoot: Concentrates her power to the antenna and shoots a graceful water ball to the opponent.
Lop Ear Ripple: Rolls her ears and releases foam swirls to wind the opponent.

Moonmon (In training)
Bubble Blow: An attack that involves firing bubbles from its mouth

Rexmon (Champion)
Moon Night Kick: Jumps up high and comes down quickly to give a strong kick.
Tear Arrow: Shoots the enemy with a pretty ice arrow from the stickup on her back.
Moon Night Bomb: Throws a water bubble created by her 'Moon Gloves' at the enemy. It can cause the enemy to fall asleep.

Crescemon (Ultimate)
Lunatic Dance: Uses steps like dancing to delude the enemy, then uses her weapon Nuova Luna to slash.
Ice Archery: Change the Nuova Luna into bowgun form and releases ice arrows.
Dark Archery: Change the Nuova Luna into bowgun form and releases arrows of dark energy.

Dianamon (Mega)
Crescent Haken: Slashes the enemy after deluding them by creating illusions using the mystic power of the moon.
Arrow of Artemis: Shoots the enemy with sharp ice arrows from the stickups on her back.
Goodnight Moon: Releases moonlight from the "Goodnight Sisters" on her legs, causing her enemy to fall asleep.

Last edited:

Coocoo

Name: Adrina Agon

Appearance:
powersurge_shadowcat1_800.jpg

Digivice colour: Black and Blue

Crest: Dawn

Lucemon.jpg

In training: Cupimon
Attacks
-Angel Ring: Creates a sphere of light that traps opponents.

Rookie: Lucemon
Attacks
-Grand Cross: Lucemon creates a facsimile of the solar system in its grand cross alignment and fires this construct at the enemy.
-Divine Feat: Lucemon creates a spear or sword of light and throws/slashs his enemy with it.

Champion: Lucemon Chaos
Attacks
-Paradise Lost Punch (Paradise Lost): A combination attack that starts with a flurry of punches, followed by a kick and a downward attack that drives the enemy into the ground.
-Ultimate Sacrifice (Dead or Alive): He uses an orb of light to hold the target in place and mixes it with an orb of darkness which traps the target within the two rotating spheres. The spheres explodes, injuring whoever is trapped inside.

Ultimate: Lucemon Shadow Lord
Attacks
-Tide of Despair (Purgatorial Flame): Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode exhales an overwhelming wave of purgatoric fires.
-Anihilism Maelstrom (Divine Atonement): Energy beams are fired in all directions, released from the crests of the Seven Great Demon Lords that Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode has over his wings. It was originally depicted in the form of absorbing its enemy into the Gehenna zone and disintegrating him/her.
-Destructive Field

Mega: Lucemon Larva
Attacks
-Parasite Stinger: Lucemon Larva uses its stinger to launch energy bolts.

Last edited:

KyoZeroBoy

OOC ok screw it lets just start.

A boy with aqua hair was sitting on a pile of grass staring at the clouds, wishing for somthing exciting to happen. After a few minutes the boy stood up and walked off into the small house on the hill, a sign on the mail box read "The Kafushi Residence". The boy opened the mailbox and took out a letter, it was sent to him, he opened the envolpe and read the letter:

Dear Kyosaka Kafushi,
You have been selected into a special program by DIM- Digimon International Mysteries, this task may be dangerous. Please come to the address listed on the letter, on 13th of January 2 days from now.

2234 Mozo Rd
Toyko

'Oh yeh, looks like an adventure!' exclaimed Kyo, he packed his stuff and waited for 2 days to come.....2 days later, 'Well I better be off,'Kyo said to himself riding his bike down the road.

kago

(FLASHBACK STARTS) Anthony (age 10) was with his sister Nastusia (age 16) and her digimon Gatomon. “You are a bunch of pathetic beings and data!” Daemon said as he walked up to the three. “Daemon, it doesn’t have to be like this!” Nastusia shouted at Daemon. “This world is mine for the taking and there’s nothing you can do about! If you turn back now I’ll spare your lives.” “Never!” Gatomon said. “It’s your funeral!” Daemon said as he flew towards Gatomon with his claws ready to dig in her. Gatomon dodged his attack by flipping to the left. “I have no time for games!” Daemon said. He shot a virus right at Nastusia knowing that it will kill a human. “Nastusia!” Anthony screamed as he was on the sided seeing what was about to happen to his sister. “Ah!” Gatomon said as she turned around. Gatomon then digivolved into Angewomon and blocked the virus from hit Nastusia but leading it to corrupt her data and turning her into Ladydevimon. “Fool, why do you protect these humans? They are worthless!” Daemon asked. “No they’re not, they are my friends!” Ladydevimon told Daemon as she flew towards him. “Evil wing!” Ladydevimon shouted. A swarm of bats flew towards Daemon and started to bite him as they blocked his vision. Ladydevimon then flew to Daemon and used poison on him. “You fool! Time for you to vanish!” Daemon told Ladydevimon as he was powering up his energy to use on her. Just as about he got is energy ready it exploded. “What?” Daemon said with confusion. Right after Ladydevimon struck him with black wing right through his chest. “AAHH!” Daemon said with pain. “Don’t ever underestimate me or hurt my friends.” Ladydevimon whispered to Daemon while her hand was still in his chest. Daemon then dissolved into deleted data. “Are you ok?” Ladydevimon asked Anthony and Nastusia. “What happened to you?” Nastusia asked. “I’ll just be fine, it’s just altered data.” Ladydevimon said with a smile.

(Back on earth) “Mom I’ll be right back!” Nastusia said as she walked out of the house. ERR, CRASH! Nastusia got in a car accident and died later that night. (FLASHBACK ENDS)

(8 years later (present day)) “Finally, I get to rest.” Anthony says as he walks in his room and goes to the computer. “Chat waiting, chat waiting!” The sound from the computer tells Anthony. “What’s up?” Anthony types. “I have to tell you something really important! You won’t believe what just happened, I” The computer goes crazy and shuts down as it cuts Adrina’s message off. “No! What the heck just happened? I have to know what the message was!” Anthony said with anger. “I’ll just call her cell.” Anthony told himself. Ring, ring! “Come on answer.” Anthony said with no patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back