• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

my bbs theroy

i was thinking in the KH2 FM secret movie ven gets turned into ice then thrown off a clif and also terra holds aqua in his hands so do they die and thats what makes terra use the power of darkness
  2. D

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

I personly would think it would suck becuse i hated the game play on com but the story was good so i played it
  3. D

world that never was/twilight town

okay this may be kinda wired but what if world that never was was the nobody world of twilight town memory sky scraper=clock tower old mansion=orginazation castle its just a theroy
  4. D

Terra's eyes

i think its the power of darkness taking over his body and him gradualy becoming Xhanort becouse MX has the same eyes
  5. D

I have 2 ideas

1)My idea is rember when xemnes is talking to roxas and says "you look alot like him" what if xemness is talking about ven from bbs its just a theroy i came up with 2) the reson why ven looks alot like roxas is becouse when sora turned into a hartless it was veary short so maby his body didint...
  6. D

Something to Consider!!!

its possible that would explain why he stole ansams name i mean he must be used to it.
  7. D

What ending should BBS have?

i think that both ven and aqua die and tera usses the power of darkness to become xechnort
Back