• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel

Well, I'm not sure this counts as a fanfiction because I used the script to write this, but here goes. I was just bored one day, so I decided to write a novelized version of Kingdom Hearts, and I think it's going pretty good so far. I'll put down the beginning "dream" part or whatever. I'd...
  2. D

Need Help? Ask me

All right, people. I'm not going to proclaim to be an expert on all this, but I have played over 160 hours on this game, and I think I know my way around. If you're having trouble with a boss, or are stuck in some area or another, I can probably help. I'll check this thread every day or so...
  3. D

Need Help? Ask me

All right, people. I'm not going to proclaim to be an expert on all this, but I have played over 160 hours on this game, and I think I know my way around. If you're having trouble with a boss, or are stuck in some area or another, I can probably help. I'll check this thread every day or so...
  4. D

Keyblade Warriors

*Secret Movie Spoiler* So, right now, there are several keyblade users. We have Sora with his keyblade of light, Mickey with the key of darkness, Kairi and Riku with other keyblades, the three soldiers utilizing their own keys in the secret movies, and the U.E.M and his dark soldier henchman...
Back