• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help? Ask me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKnight36

All right, people. I'm not going to proclaim to be an expert on all this, but I have played over 160 hours on this game, and I think I know my way around. If you're having trouble with a boss, or are stuck in some area or another, I can probably help. I'll check this thread every day or so (unless I'm out of town), so don't worry if the last post is old.

It shouldn't be old at least. I'll try to keep it current somehow.
:closedeyes:

DarKnight36

All right, maybe I'll just start at the beginning of the game and move forward rather than wait for people to ask me questions.

On the side, I think I read somewhere that the "need help ask me" threads will be closed or something like that. Am I right or just confused? I'm kind of new at this.

AWAKENING:

I doubt anyone's confused about this, but I'll put it anyway. After the introduction FMV, you find yourself on a platform. The sword means strength, the shield means defense and HP, and the staff means MP and probably AP, but I'm not sure about the AP thing. Anyway, choosing them effects your leveling up (what you get from the level ups) and your beginning stats, as well as the levels you will get.

The sword's probably the hardest, because although it gives you a boost in strength and makes it easier to kill things, you either have to give up the magic, which is really useful later in the game, or defense, which means your enemies will be killing you just as fast as you're killing them.

Choosing magic will give you one more MP than if you hadn't chose it, but then again, you have to either give up strength, which means you'll have to hack away more, and possibly get more damage, or the shield, which leaves you with medium strength, low defense, and high magic, which you can't even use at the beginning.

The shield is what I think of as the middle ground, with high defense, and either medium strength or magic. Giving up strength isn't all that bad, because you have more strength with the shield than with the staff (I'm not sure how, it's just true), and giving up magic isn't all that important until later in the game. Choosing the shield is probably good for beginners, as you definitely won't die in 3 or 4 hits like if you choose the sword or staff and gave up the shield.

Anyway, after fighting the Heartless, and following the directions (you can't lose by the way, if your HP drops to a certain level you are healed by some unknown entity), you come to a save point. After the save point, you fight Darkside, your first boss.

Darkside is a pretty simple boss. There's two ways you can fight him: the EXP way or the quick way. The EXP way is definitely harder, so I'll do the quick way first. First, he'll slam his hand into the ground. Just smack away until he pulls his hand out, then kill the shadows. Next, he throw balls of energy at you, but again, his hand is in perfect position. Smash away and he'll die. Simple as that.

Now, the EXP way can get you two level ups if you do it right. First, when he slams his hand into the ground, ignore it and jump onto his arm. Climb up his arm to his head and begin comboing him. Be careful not to fall off! You will get 2 EXP every time you combo his head.

When he pulls his hand out of the ground, you will fall off. Kill the Heartless, and if you've gotten enough combos on him, you'll get a level up. Turn around, and stand your ground as he shoots balls at you. Lock onto his head, and block the balls for more EXP and if you're locked onto his head, they'll hit his head giving you more EXP. He will die if you deflect all three waves and you will get a second level up.

That's Awakening, tomorrow I'll post Destiny Islands.

DarKnight36

CRAP! I posted an answer to that question yesterday, along with the entire Day 1 of Destiny Islands!

I'm so depressed now...What happened to it, UGGGGGGHHHHH!

Sorry...If you want to know about the RPG Inferno game, there are some threads you can look up elsewhere.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
hey your not the master! i played for about 190 hours! beat that! so stop showing off. i bet i know more about it than you!

xocarli01

can u go back to Monstro after you leave??? cause i didnt get some of the dalmations there

Nope, you can't. That's what stinks, because I left Dalmations there too, and I could never get back to Monstro. Donald, or Goofy or someone said, "Monstro's gone. Let's leave before he comes back!" :cursing:

nir085

Nope, you can't. That's what stinks, because I left Dalmations there too, and I could never get back to Monstro. Donald, or Goofy or someone said, "Monstro's gone. Let's leave before he comes back!" :cursing:

What? Yes you can, you just have to be patient and try hitting that spot multiple times.

Anyways, does Batman know about the trinity limits? Or if there's a guide somewhere in these forums 'cause that's all I got left for 100% completion.

H

heather_t

hey i am new at this and i am trying to get all the dalmation befoe i go to the last part of the game i am only missing puppies 64-66 and i know it says to look in the halloweentown graveyard but i can't find it for the life of me!!! does anyone know exactly where they are??

White_Feather

i believe you go to that "curvy hill" and u need to examine one of the tombstones. Doing so takes you to a new area where you have to look around on the opposite side for a chest.

Here's my question:
HOW do you complete the Hades Cup Time Trial? It takes me at least 40 min to beat it and it says i have to beat it in 20 min. I've seen people with Goofy's STK shield so i know its possible but i just wanna know how.

darkknight878

Here's my question:
HOW do you complete the Hades Cup Time Trial? It takes me at least 40 min to beat it and it says i have to beat it in 20 min. I've seen people with Goofy's STK shield so i know its possible but i just wanna know how.

Well you should be at a high enough level and have a physically powerful keyblade first. This way, heartless go down in one or two hits and the "bosses" are defeated faster too. But don't neglect your magic, Blizzaga and Thundaga are very useful against small, weak heartless and especially against pot spiders & barrel spiders.

Last edited:

ohyeahcrx

ok so im at the hades cup and i just relized how incredabily long it is. so i was wondering if its worth it to beat the hades cup before going to the end of the world or just wing it and go to the end anyways. right now im level 53.
also is the secret ending really worth it?

Joy

Bronze Member
The secret ending is pretty cool to see, though you can see it on youtube. Getting it by yourself though does reep benefits, such as the final present after getting all dalmations.

It is worth beating the Hades Cup, as Lionheart (a keyblade you receive throughout the tournament), is one of the best keyblades in the game.

Joy

Bronze Member
To get aergo, you must get alll of the puppies. And i believe you get graviga from The Hades Cup.

persia44

how do u clear the place in olimpic coloseam to be able to start doing tournements

is any1 there?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, I can help people to. I got 100% done so feel free to ask via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back