• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Marluxia

Why did Marluxia and Larxene plan to betray the Organization and obtain the power of the keyblade?? Fill me out here plz.
  2. M

Cerberus vs Hydra

Two of the most vicious beast in the colisium. Who'll win? You decide.
  3. M

How did she do it?

How did Kairi manage to get away from Axel? If she can run away from Axel then surely she can run away from Saix.
  4. M

Weiss vs Sora

When I played FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, I saw this cutscene where he and vincent fight. Weiss is moving SUPER fast like DBZ style. So which one guys? I vote for Sora.
  5. M

Sora vs Ven

Who do you think is better? Sora or Ven? I think Sora because he is not so easily defeated by Xehanort.:unsure:
  6. M

Synthesis problem

I really have a problem on synthesising with the moogle shop. I NEED HELP!
  7. M

This maybe stupid but i have some questions.

What does Terra usually do in that portal other than picking fights with you and kneeling all day. Also, what happened to all the keyblades that are scattered throughout the field? Finally, why does he still hates Xehanort even when he's gone? No offense you guys but can you give me a couple of...
  8. M

Watch this cool thing!

This is a interesting video. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Double Sephiroth Fight (Won)
  9. M

Watch this crazy stuff!

You'll find something interesting here. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Triple Sephiroth Fight (Won) Just Watch
  10. M

Who will be the villain of KH3?

If terra or Ven is going to be the main characters, i am going to assume that the villain is the U.E.M. Or Xehanort because Terra hates him?
  11. M

KH vs KH2

What do you think is better? The original Kingdom Hearts or the Kingdom Hearts 2? Though Kingdom Hearts 2 have better moves like reaction commands and better villains. I kinda also like the original one because the story is better than the second one.
  12. M

Marluxia's Conspiracy question

Why does Marluxia wants to take over or bring down Organization XIII? Even if he take over they all share the same goal. Kingdom Hearts. But why would he want to destroy the Organization?:confused:
  13. M

Another important clue spotted

It is very POSSIBLE that Terra gave Sora the keyblade in the first place. Because in KH2FM, when you first met Terra, he saids "No is not you, the one I chose is not you." And he also said "We met before, it was when".That means he must have chosen Riku to be the new Keyblade master. But Riku...
  14. M

Org XIII vs FF characters, what'll happen if they fight?

Should the Org XIII fight against FF characters? If so, what do you think will happen?
  15. M

Hardest Organization XIII member to beat

Who is the hardest Organization member to beat in the game? For me is Xaldin and Marluxia.
  16. M

Which FF character would you want to have a larger role?

Which FF character would you like to play as a larger role in KH games? Such as Leon, he plays a major part in Hollow Bastion. Or Cloud, he had his own subplot in the game.
  17. M

Does the members of OrgXIII have their heartless counterparts?

Organization XIII is made up of nobodies. So they MUST have their heartless like Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless. So what happen to them?
  18. M

What'll happen to the World that never was?

After the game, what do you think will happen to the Organization XIII's world? I just ask because that world is COOL.
  19. M

U.E.M vs Sephiroth Who'll win? You decide.

U.E.M is pretty powerful for using all those keyblades, mastery in magics and take down 3 keybladers without breaking a sweat. But Sephiroth is pretty powerful too as he can use meteor, mastery in swordsmanship, and powerful materia spells. It's pretty hard to decide. But I personally thinks...
  20. M

A character's strength based on how hard you can beat it in the game?

Do you guys think that a character's real strength based on gameplay? Like can you say Maleficent is stronger than Hades JUST because she is harder to beat than Hades in the game? Stick with facts please.
Back