• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The NEW bleach fanclub

Okay, i know a lot of you are gonna be like "Well you should've posted it this thread" http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/53654-teh-bleach-fanclub.html well I did, but it's dead. i said i wanted to join, but no one responded. now i'll make sure this FC stays alive. just say you wanna...
  2. F

Outlaw Star

I for one think it's cool. If anyone else likes it then post some things that are cool to you, your favorite character(s), whatever.
  3. F

KH2 Theme songs

I wasn't sure where to post this so don't start saying "You should've posted it here" or if you don't like this thread, dont say "This sucks." I do not, and i mean DO NOT, tolerate criticism. Putting the public service message aside, think of a song(no, not in the game) that best suits a...
  4. F

Square Enix Game Corner

Talk about all the games square enix has made and if you think some of these games should be mixed together.
  5. F

A fight for ultimate power

Who would win between these high-powered fighters? SS4 Goku Hollow Ichigo Nine-Tailed Naruto SS4 Vegeta Uryu w/o Gauntlet Curse-mark Sauske
  6. F

bleach madness

a poll for all bleach fans. vote for your favorite character from the selection.
  7. F

Soul Calibur 3

talk about the game, share some tips, etc. have fun
  8. F

the top hero

a poll for all KH fans. vote for your favorite hero.
  9. F

anime crushes

i just felt curious, but which anime character do you like? Is he/she Cool? good looking? nice personality? tell me who you like and, if you want, say why.
  10. F

Kingdom Hearts 2 tips

having trouble in a certain level? is there some boss that keeps owning you? Is the final boss too godly for you(same as owning you)? here you can get tips from me, Final Roxas:thumbsup: , on how to complete minigames, defeat bosses and other stuff, but i'm almost finished so there will be...
Back