• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Just went on my lunch break and paid for it completely . September can't get here fast enough
  2. A

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

Flow motion was a really cool touch but I dont' want it in its current form in the next installment. I honestly found it repetitive but it could have been just my lack of skill. There are like 4 moves that you really used with it unless you had a railing around or a pole. Using it to get...
  3. A

Difficulty.

I'll start on standard as I do for every game and more than likely won't unlock the secret ending till I play proud depending on what the requirements are for standard. If it's crazy like KH2 there is no chance on standard I believe it was 100% the journal. BBS had a fairly easy unlock...
  4. A

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Oh I always come to the site just wasn't browsing the forums. Life gets too distracting and thanks. I saw one for 75 earlier and was like noooo D:.
  5. A

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Bought a 3DS off craigslist pretty much brand new for 90 bucks last week... just countaing down. *twitch* make it come fasterrr. I have not spoiled anything for this game unlike BBS. I haven't read any theories etc due to me being mostly away from the forums. CAN'T WAIT.
  6. A

WoW: Cataclysm Beta

Did anyone else get in from here? I got an invite tonight luckily. I ran a Starcaller run the other night one of the people I brought with me asked for my real ID and offered to give it to her friend that worked at Blizzard and apparently it worked o.o since I was reading a blue post that...
  7. A

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I BELIEVE those were comics. To be honest. It was a series called "The Abyss" or something. It suprised me when mara mentioned it in Spectre of the Past of and because I'm prettttty sure it was a comic but obviously apart of the timeline. Sidious...
  8. A

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yea yea I"m not talking about the books I'm an avid reader of the expanded universe. I was mostly talking about the movies though <3
  9. A

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I'm sure someone has made this conclusion already but all I can do is laugh if Hammil becomes the voice of Terra. The irony LUKE shall fall to the darkside afterall >:O
  10. A

Okay at the end of KH 2...

Lame form. the King thing was cool especially liek when he had all of the Organization member's powers.
  11. A

Okay at the end of KH 2...

wtf is up with that dragon spaceship boss thing at the end I read someone called it "Bahamut's Nobody" for fun of course... but really maybe someone here knows because when I went and rebeat the game I was thinking man this part sucks nothing fun about it.
  12. A

Best Worlds in KH2

Loved hollow bastion/TWTNW alot of story there but if I had to pick my favorite based on worlds... Space Paranoids, I mean I never expected to see Tron... NEVER and man I was a blue guy... it was just too much fun. Atlantica I liked too not enough to be a favorite but atlantica sucked in KH1...
  13. A

Synthesis Thoughts?

I recently decided to play through KH2 after beating days... and this time I decided to make my ultima weapon and all that as opposed to my other play throughs. Synthesis items were better in KH 1 by far. Just seemed more useful... as far as I can tell (unless I've really missed something) I'm...
  14. A

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

omgosh thanks! Finally <3
  15. A

Playing through KH 2 after beating days

damn that sora and growing 6 inches in his bubble
  16. A

this is true.. but damn those clever Japanese bastards at square enix! god I'm so bored at work >.>
  17. A

there were things I liked about it. Ultimately I just wanted to see what happens to sora... I mean up until before days the only things we knew between Kh 1/KH2 was... he was put to sleep for a whole year after deciding to look for his best friend from CoM. So for me its like zomg I want to go...
  18. A

I rebought my copy of KH 2 today after someone stole mine >.> played through till about Yen Sid's tower before I needed to sleep for work tonight. I had thoughts though: I will say that the game's once long drawn out intro although vital in its own way was quite different and enjoyable. From...
  19. A

Who else was sad when Axel...

That scene was my favorite part of the whole game, just felt like the acting was spot on VA wise... just could feel the emotion.
  20. A

Did Xion Do Justice To The Series? (spoilers)

I thought she was fun a little average personality wise, I think her end was one of the more tragic video game deaths to date. I mean sure you have you're typical, "Aeris death" that everyone will think of and compare it too but the way roxas reacted and how Axel reacted. I found myself...
Back