• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Does Anyone Miss Histeria?

Years ago, I used to love watching Histeria on WB before I went to school. The funny, if not always entirely accurate, take on historical events always made me laugh. Yet, it did get some things right, and the show had a great cast of characters. Father Time, Big Fat Baby, Toast, World's...
  2. A

Would you have liked to fight two at once?

At points, I have always felt that with Donald and Goofy as party members, I outnumber my Organization XIII opponents, who you only fight one at a time (although there are a few fights were it is just Sora vs. the Organization member). The idea of outnumbering the boss opponents is part of the...
  3. A

A Question about Silmarils

Note: This will probably make no sense to anyone who has not read the Silmarillion, by J.R.R. Tolkien. Also, it discusses the plot of the story, so if you do not want any of the plot spoiled if you have not read the book do not read the rest of this post. Yavanna, one of the Valar (powerful...
  4. A

Body, Heart, and Soul, which is better to have?

I have been thinking about this for a while. Nobodies are said not to exist. In the Ansem reports from the first Kingdom Hearts Final Mix nobodies are described as having an "An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light. This...
  5. A

Hello

Hello, I am Aqua. A friend introduced me the the first Kingdom Hearts game soon after it came out, and I have been hooked ever since. I have played both KHI, KH:COM, and KHII to exhausation. I am really hoping they release Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in the United States. Over the last year...
Back